Chapter 16

The second night of camping, the teens were planning to get FP and Alice to go to sleep earlier. Betty strongly disagreed on putting something into their drinks so that they'd sleep the whole night and wouldn't hear anything. Jughead didn't do anything either, but as Cheryl got stopped by Jellybean who grabbed her shirt, wanting for her to sit down, she did and dropped something in FP's drink while Sweet Pea did the same with Alice. They had done it every year with every parent that had came with them, but the grownups didn't know anything about it nor the sex the kids were having.

So as minutes went by, the couples were making out by the fire and FP went to put Jellybean asleep, dozing off next to her. Alice left soon too. Everyone smirked at each other, but Betty raised her eyebrows, seeing Sweet Pea pulling Veronica towards their tent and Kevin doing the same with Fangs.

"Are they serious? Don't you have to be in the mood or something?" the blonde asked Jughead, cuddled up on a blanket with him, her head resting on his chest, his fingers brushing through it.

"I don't think they care," he said quietly, dropping a kiss onto her forehead as she looked up at him.

"Do you care about that?" Betty asked, gently touching his jaw.

His eyes smiled at her when she did that, and lips turned upwards a little as well. "I most certainly do."

Betty nodded and leaned up to give him a soft kiss before resting her head back onto his chest, letting him continue stroking her hair. And in five minutes, the voices could be heard. Betty's eyes opened and went wide, hearing Josie moaning Archie's name and somewhere someone having literal sex, skin hitting against skin every second.

Her head turned to face Jughead who had exactly the same reaction, but as their eyes met, they both burst out laughing. Betty's forehead fell against his, both of them trying to remain silent, pressing their heads together in amusement.

"Someone's balls are hitting pretty hard against the-" Jug started quietly, but Betty pressed her hand onto his mouth, giving him a look that told him to shut up. He chuckled against her hand and moved it away carefully, kissing her laughing and the smile away.

His hands stroke her face and neck softly while letting her slide her tongue into his mouth. She turns herself around, straddling him as he sits up, her hands traveling on the muscles under his shirt and flannel.

His hands were gripping her waist, aching her body closer, pulling her to nestle against him. His thumbs found their way to the waist of her sweatpants, sliding inside to get the brief touch of the warm skin on her hips. She didn't mind.

"Jug," she moaned into his mouth once his whole hand moved there, touching the waistline of her panties now.

"Tell me when you want me to stop," he choked once her mouth started kissing his neck.

"Don't stop," she breathed out, her one hand going onto his, moving it closer. Jughead let out a shaky breath, opening his eyes for a moment to make sure nobody was around. Then they closed again, his hand touching those parts of a girl for the first time in his life.

"Fuck," he grumbled once he felt the cotton panties already damp. He took her lips into his again, needing to taste her while his fingers stroked over the wet area. Betty whimpered quietly, pushing his head away a little and hiding her face into the crook of his neck. "Everything okay?" he whispered, starting to kiss the back of her neck. She nodded against his skin and took a deep breath before looking into his darkened eyes and smashing their lips together again.

Jughead pulled his hand out of her pants and Betty frowned for a bit as his hand moved back to grip her waist, but then he stood up, taking her with him. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, and let him carry her away to their tent, her hands pushing the beanie off of his head and letting it fall on the ground.