Chapter 1

A/n: This story was on my first account, but I got kicked out of my first account for some reason(I'm pretty sure I got hacked). So I had to create a new account, I will be continuing the book here.

(Carter's pov)

Today's my first day at my new school, my parents are divorced, and I was living with my father in London, my best friend (or so I thought) outed me to my homophobic father (I'm bisexual), he kicked me out. I called up Mum and explained what happened. Now I live with her in a town near Manchester.

I was sitting alone at lunch, when this boy walked up to my table, and sat down across from me. He had blonde hair in a fade hair cut, and he had the biggest ocean blue eyes. His tie on his uniform was loosened, shirt untucked, and was wearing a pair of old dirty Converse.

  "Hi, I'm Aiden!" He said, holding out a hand for me to shake.

  "Carter" I shook his hand.

  "Want some crips?" He asked, pulling out a bag of Monster Munch.

  "What flavour?"

  "Pickled onion"

  "No," I shook my head. "I don't like pickled onion."

  "How can you not like pickled onion?" He gasped.

"I don't know" I shruged.

"You're weird. I like it." He said with a grin.

"Thanks, I think?" I chuckled.

"You're welcome!" He beamed.

(Aiden's pov)

I was sitting at my usual table with my 'friends', I wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about, I was to busy staring at the new kid. He was different, he was odd, he was intriguing. His hair was dark brown, curly, and medium length. He was pale, and covered with feckless, he had sad, deep brown eyes. His tie was perfect, shirt tucked, and pants ironed. He was clearly trying to make a good first impression with the teachers.

"Aiden?" I head a voice say, but didn't respond.

"Aiden!" The voice said more strongly.  I looked at my friend Oliver.

"What?" I asked irritably.

"Geez calm down." He huffed. "You've been staring at the new kid, you don't fancy him do you?" He joked. I just stared at him with a dead pan expression "You're not gay are you?" He questioned.

"Why would it matter if I was?"

"Because, you were we would no longer be friends"

"Then I guess we're aren't friends!"

I picked up my tray and left. I heard my other friend Esther calling after me, I ignored her. I decided to go sit with the new kid. I sat down across from him, amd set down my try.

  "Hi, I'm Aiden!" I said, I stuck out a hand for him to shake.

  "Carter" He replied. 'That's a nice name' I thought to myself. He shook my hand.

  "Want some crips?" I asked, pulling  out a bag from my backpack.

  "What flavour?"

  "Pickled onion"

  "No," He shook his head. "I don't like pickled onion."

  "How can you not like pickled onion?" I gasped, teasing him slightly.

"I don't know" He shruged.

"You're weird. I like it." I said with a grin.

"Thanks, I think?" He chuckled.

"You're welcome!" I beamed.