Chapter 17

A/n: I'm SO sorry that I've been gone for two weeks! Thing's have been crazy irl these past weeks, my sibling is staying with me for idk how long, (family trouble) I'll try to post a new chapter once a week.

(Aiden's pov)

  I was twenty minutes from the train station, my hands were shaking, I was so nervous. I had been playing the events that had happened over the month, I had kissed Carter then left without saying anything, I went to a party and got drunk, then kissed Issac just to get a picture to send to Carter (which I accidentally sent to Morgen), and then Carter sent me a text that said "If you can go and kiss somebody, so can I."

I still have no idea what that meant. To be honest I'm worried for him, I know that he has really bad trust issues and that he was finally able to open up to me about everything just a couple months ago, and now I think I ruined it all. I highly doubt that he will forgive me, if he doesn't forgive me I'll understand. In all honesty, I wouldn't even forgive myself.

I don't deserve forgiveness, but I want it. I want to be friends with him again, I want to hang out and listen to music, I want to go to small play ground by his house after dark and swing. I want to hug him, I want to...I want to kiss him. But I know I don't deserve it, I'm probably the worst friend ever.

I was staring at my phone, I had called Esther last night to explain everything that happened on my side, and to tell her that I was coming home early. She helped calm me down and told Morgen everything. He's still pissed at me and I get that, I hope I can fix things with him.

Esther texted me saying the she was going to be at the park with Carter, and that Morgen would come pick me up, and then take me to the park. She had not told Carter that I was coming back, I didn't know if that was the smartest thing to do, but I couldn't tell him myself that I was coming, because he blocked me on all social media. And there was no way that I was going to change Esther's mind, she was as stubborn as a mule. She said that she had "the perfect plain" but I wasn't to sure about that.

The train pulled to a stop and sounded the whistle. I grabbed my suitcase and walked of the train. I spotted Morgen almost instantly with his bright coloured hair. He didn't say anything and just took my bad and lead me to his car. Once he put my suitcase in the trunk, he got in the driver sit and started the car. I hoped in and he pulled out of the car park.

A/n: The next chapter will be longer I promise. Again I'm so sorry for being gone for so long, I'm back now.

I am doing inktober this year, would anyone like me to make a book of the things that I do? Or no?