Dreams

This one's kind of dirty too oops! You've been warned! I was inspired by Shameless and Liar:)

/////

Camila's body feels on fire as he trails his fingers from her breasts down to her stomach, his cold rings making contact with her hot skin. He's got total control over her, kneeling in front of her while she's splayed out on the bed. She squeezes her eyes shut as both his hands grip her waist and his tongue dips into her bellybutton. Camila lets out a wanton moan and arches her back.

He trails kisses down until he reaches her lacy underwear, his large hands ripping the delicate material. She looks down to see Shawn's dark eyes and smirk as he opens her legs. His pink tongue darts out of his mouth as he lowers his head and Camila's breath shortens-

Camila lurches out of bed. She's still panting and she puts a hand to her heart, trying to still it and closes her eyes. Shit. Another wet dream about Shawn. Over the past few months, she's been having more and more dreams about Shawn. Him doing dirty things to her. Him taking her out. The worst ones are when he's with someone else.

She can tell that her panties are soaked by yet another one of her wet dreams. She bites her lip and guiltily looks at Matthew's sleeping figure next to her. She quietly gets out of bed and grabs a new pair of underwear. Clutching her phone tightly in her hands, she enters the bathroom.

Camila strips out of her clothes and turns on the tap for a hot bath. She watches as the water rises, her mind floating elsewhere. She slides into the hot water, her muscles relaxing. Scrolling through her phone, she can't help but to stalk Shawn's Instagram. She misses him just as much as she wants him. Her thoughts go fuzzy as she looks at his tour photos, seeing his outfits cling tightly to his beautiful body. Her shaky hands reach between her thighs.

Her mind wanders to that time backstage when she was eighteen and Shawn was driving her crazy. She remembers his lips on her neck, his hands roaming her body, the feel of his short hair under her fingers. She can't even remember the number of times they had hooked up during that period of time after IKWYDLS. They had stopped after a few months with him going on tour and her trying to protect her heart from him. It's been four years since she's last felt his lips on hers and yet she still dreams about them.

"Camila?" Matthew's muffled voice says through the door.

Camila's eyes burst open and she sloshes around in the water.

"Y-Yes?" She stutters, feeling sinful for the way she had been thinking about Shawn when she had Matthew.

"It's 2 am, why are you taking a bath?"

"Oh! Um... I forgot to take a shower today, so I wanted to run a bath and relax."

She hopes that Matthew won't question her.

"Well, ok... come back to bed soon ok?"

"Ok!" She quickly replies, looking at her print fingers.

She blames her deteriorating relationship with Matthew for her dirty mind. They'd become more distanced over the past few months with their schedules always clashing. Deep down she knew in her heart that she was forcing herself to love Matthew to try to avoid her feelings for Shawn. Taking one last look at Shawn's last goodnight text to her, she clambers out of the cold bath water.

-

The music pounded loudly at the party. Connor was throwing some party in a rented mansion in Hollywood. Camila came alone, decked out in a sparkly fringe dress that ends mid-thigh. She'd worn it to impress a certain someone, but she won't admit it.