36

The club was explosive.

Crazily, half naked girls danced; tall, handsome men watched them move seductively; and waitresses rushed around the crowded place trying to serve all of the drunken people.

The bubbly blonde, who'd barged into my room, had convinced me and Storm to go to a new club that had recently opened. I couldn't say that I had hesitated once. The stress of the day had weighed me down, and having a wild night out sounded great. So far, it was the best night I'd had in a long time.

My bodycon dress was black, paired with strappy, raven heels. Lips were a dark crimson, contrasting against my smokey eyeshadow. I felt confident: more confident than I ever have before.

"Want a drink, darlin'?" A man questioned. His body was enveloped in a dark, expensive-looking suit. Buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing his lightly tanned chest. His hair was ginger, slicked back with a little too much hair gel. Nonetheless, he was stunning.

I stumbled with my answer, a familiar pair of green eyes flashing through my mind. Don't think about him, I repeated to myself.

"Sure," I answered, guilt crawling over me as soon as the words left my lips. Why did I feel guilty?

The guy gave me a half smile, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the bar. "What would ye' like?" He asked, his thick Scottish accent leaking into every word.

"A water, please." I blabbered, regretting my words instantly as he let out a deep chuckle.

"Water? Are ye' sure?" He smirked, looking me head to toe.

"Uhm," I stammered, gradually becoming uncomfortable under his stare.

"Know what you want yet, love?" The bartender called, waiting patiently for our order.

"I'll have me usual, and a sex on the beach for the lass." The guy said, giving me a sly wink.

My stomach churned as I received his innuendo.

"There you go," The woman smiled, carefully handing us our drinks.

"Thanks." I responded, taking a quick sip of the vibrant drink. I had to admit; it was lovely.

"What's ye' name?" The guy questioned, watching me swallow the drink.

"Grace," I lied, secretly hoping I'd never meet this man again.

"Bonnie name for a bonnie lady." He chatised, his eyes travelling up my body.

"Thanks." I answered shortly, gulping down my drink as I tried to stop conversation.

The man watched me, his permanent smirk etched onto his handsome face. "I'm Lucas; Lucas McMallan." He said, pride pouring from every word.

Finishing my drink, I pressed it against the wooden bench. "Sexy name for a sexy man." I grinned, the effect of the drink slowly crawling through my body.

His smirk only grew. "Care to dance?" He didn't give me a chance to answer, immediatly taking my hand and pulling me to the cramped dance floor.

My mood had lightened and dancing with this stunning Scott didn't seem so bad anymore. As he grabbed my waist from behind, I didn't think twice as I grinded against him. Drunken giggles escaped me now and then, making Lucas chuckle. I felt careless. I swung my hips, dancing to my hearts content with this random guy. I loved the feeling of happiness that surged through my veins.

Soon, his lips were pressed against my neck, pressing delicate kisses down it. Subconciously, my body pressed closer to his, my hands holding onto his forearms. I was in complete bliss, ignoring everything around me.