《01》

Third Person P.O.V

San sat at his desk, pouting at the fact that he couldnt understand anything they were learning. His best friend Yunho sat next to him, quietly giving him the answers. "Psst, San, the answer is thirty-seven" Yunho whispered. San quickly tensed up, writing down the answer before nodding at Yunho  in a "thanks" kinda way. The bell  soon enough rang, making San jump. He knew he would have to go through hell after class since it was lunch break. Lets talk about "hell" for a miniute. Jung Wooyoung decides that he wants to bully San privately. San was a very thin boy with very little  strength so he had nothing on Wooyoung. When Wooyoung saw the twink boy his stomach would fill with butterflies. But San of course didn't know anything about how Wooyoung felt. He just thought he had anger issues and absolutely no heart. Wooyoung hated hurting San, but that was the only way he could let go of his thoughts of how much he wanted that boy. When he would lay a punch on San, he nearly cried. When he was done hurting San, he would always see San's innocent, chocolate brown eyes fill with pain and sadness. He would stare at the other boy, watching as the innocent male would start crying. The boys eyes were always filled with happiness and excitement, but when Wooyoung was done with him, nothing but pure saddness filled the beautiful boy. Wooyoung felt so guilty about his actions, every night he would shed at least a hundred tears as he thought about the boy. Wooyoung would always tell himself...I'm gonna run out of tears one day until i can't cry anymore, until all i feel is saddness, and nothing more....San truely was heartbroken at the fact Wooyoung would hurt him like that. He dreaded the worries about when Wooyoung found out his secret, he dreaded to know what Wooyoung would do to him when he found out that...San was gay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-....WeLpPpPpPpP