[12]

[Ya'll- I'm gonna kayeet myself after writing this- Istg- BUT DOM WOOYOUNG IS JUST...YES.]

{HOES THIS IS SMUT! SMUT! SMUT! LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT M8.}

San shuddered as he felt the other's rough, large hands slip under his shirt. He placed his hand on Wooyoung's hand lightly, turning around and looking up at the other.

"Sannie..do me a favor and get on your knees." Wooyoung said, pulling his belt off. San obeyed slowly, looking up at the other.

Wooyoung unbuttoned his pants slowly as he looked down at San. San felt a cold chill run down his spine as he stared into the taller's dark eyes.

San felt his cheeks turn warm as he saw Wooyoung slip his pants down. San was of course completely new to this. Virgin. He hadn't ever seen a naked person. Ever.

Wooyoung let out a soft, deep chuckle as he looks down into San's eyes. He put his pants to the side, a visible bulge showing in his navy blue boxer briefs.

"Woo-Wooyoungie.."San whispers as he looks at the bulge in the other's pants. San flinched slightly as Wooyoung grabbed his hand. He watched as his hand was placed on Wooyoung's bulge.

He gulped softly, closing his eyes tightly as Wooyoung pulled his underwear down. He let out a soft squeak when feeling the tip of Wooyoung's length hit his nose.

Wooyoung pulled off his underwear , putting it to the side with his pants. "Open your mouth for me, Sannie." Wooyoung said. San obeyed.

San slowly opened his eyes, turning a dark shade of red, his kitten like eyes full of innocence, but, lust as well.

Wooyoung tapped the tip of his length against San's tongue. San squeaked softly, making a shocked expression, which caused him to wrap his plump lips around Wooyoung's tip.

The two of them both let out a sound of shock, as Wooyoung let out a groan, gripping onto San's hair.

San noticed how Wooyoung was reacting. He raised an eyebrow and slowly took Wooyoung's whole length in his mouth. Wooyoung gripped San's hair tighter, covering his mouth with his free hand.

San giggles at the other's reaction, gaining a bit of confidence. He sucked slowly, looking up at Wooyoung. San was new to this, of course, and he couldn't really take all of Wooyoung. San tried, but only choked on the other, tears forming in his eyes.

Wooyoung uncovers his mouth, letting out a soft groan as he throws his head back in pleasure. "Aish- S-Sannie...~" He whispers, his eyes falling shut.

San shuddered at the way the other had said his name. He slowly pulled away from the tall boy's cock, making Wooyoung look down at him.

Wooyoung pulled San up, and off of his knees. San blushes as he made eye contact with the other boy. Wooyoung pulled San's shirt off, looking at the other's small figure. He wasn't strong like the other boys, and Wooyoung liked that. San was smaller than other boys, his waist was small, his waist curvy. He was really feminine.

Wooyoung's large hands ghosted up San's body until reaching his hard nipples. Wooyoung's thumbs lightly touched San's pink buds, rubbing them softly, causing San to let out a breathy moan.

Wooyoung kisses San, but this time, it felt more hungry and needy than the last time they had kissed.

San kissed back, his hands slipping down to pull off his own pants. San, being the boy he was, had a pair of black lace panties on.

Wooyoung slid his hands down to San's hips, gripping them softly. San shuddered at the feeling of the other's strong hands on his hips.

Wooyoung's fingers messed with the lace San had been wearing, softly chuckling into the kiss.

Wooyoung pulled away from the kiss as he pushed San to the kitchen counter, bending him over it so his stomach and chest were pressed against the cold marble counter, his ass facing Wooyoung.

Wooyoung stood behind San, his left hand slipping under San's lace. Wooyoung, being the nasty fuck he was, opened a kitchen drawer and the pulled out a bottle of lube, and a condom.

He tore open the condom with his teeth and put it on himself before opening the lube and squirting a generous amount on his index finger and middle finger.

With the hand he didn't have any lube on, he pulled San's remaining piece of clothing off. His panties. San let out a soft whimper of shock.

"Sannie, this might hurt a small bit. Just trust me, okay?~" Wooyoung whispered to San as he slipped a finger inside of him.

San squeaked, arching his back from the unknown feeling.

"Relax, babe." Wooyoung whispered, making San's body relax. Wooyoung slowly thrusted his finger into San, making San whine. Wooyoung slowly pushed a second digit into San. San let out a moan; softly gasping.

He was so unfamiliar with the feeling, that he slightly trembled. Wooyoung scissored the other, making him moan.

Wooyoung's fingers reached a spot that made San gasp softly, his finger tips pressing against a bundle of nerves that made San's body jerk.

San moaned, but let out a whine when Wooyoung pulled out his fingers. Wooyoung shushed San, kissing his ear.

Wooyoung lined himself up to San's entrance, lubing himself up before slowly pushing himself inside of San. San gasped loudly at the sudden stretch, letting out a cry.

Wooyoung pushes himself all the way in, shushing San once again by kissing the back of his neck.

Wooyoung waited a moment for San to adjust to his size before beginning to thrust slowly. San whimpers, biting his lip.

Wooyoung grips onto San's waist, slowly thrusting. San lets out soft moans, moving his hips a bit.

Wooyoung notices this, and starts thrusting a bit quicker into the other. San's moans gradually grow louder, biting his lip.

Wooyoung groans softly, thrusting a bit harder.

"W-Woo!" San moans out, gripping onto the edge of the counter. Wooyoung bites his lip, thrusting even harder and quicker into San.

San moans loudly, laying his head against the kitchen counter as he loudly moans, moving his hips to the rhythm of Wooyoung's thrusts.

Wooyoung thrusts even harder into the other, smacking his ass as he felt his climax rising. San himself was growing close, a moan that was nearly a scream left his mouth when feeling Wooyoung hit his prostate.

Wooyoung smirked, softly groaning as he thrusted even harder into San. San gasped.
" 'M gonna cum! Woo!" He whines, his eyes rolling back as he came hard. Wooyoung bit his lip as he came soon after, breathing heavily and pulling out.

He pulled off the condom, throwing it away before walking back to San, softly kissing his neck.

"I love you, S-Sannie." He whispered to the other, making the other smile. "I love y-y-you too, Woo."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'M just gonna end it here because idk how to end this shit- Ight, I regret writing this lmao- Bye-💀I'll come fix any errors later-