《05》

San sat there before blushing deeply. "Y-You wrote the note?" He said, Wooyoung nodded, his thumb caressing San's thigh. "I know that I've done things to you that i shouldn't have. But i can't help but to fall for you, San, you have stolen my heart...and i truely don't think i want it back" Wooyoung spoke, his eyes starting to fill with tears. San felt a small and faint bang in his chest, he was feeling sadness, yet...he suddenly had feelings for Wooyoung. "I-I, Wooyoung...i-i don't know what t-to say" San said, a small and sudden tear rolling down his cheek. Wooyoungs tears started to fall, he shakily smiled, not able to stop crying. He wiped San's tear off his face, sniffling. San smiled, a small noise escaping his lips. He scooted closer to Wooyoung, kissing his cheek. "I may not be able to forgive you...at least not yet..but...maybe we can start things over, i don't want you to be known as my bully." San said, laying his head on Wooyoung's shoulder. Wooyoung slowly stopped crying and nodded. San looked into Wooyoung's eyes, slowly leaning in. He didn't know what he was doing, he just kept leaning in until...the two male's lips connected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof. This was short and I'm sorry for any typos.