《04》

Third Person P.O.V

Wooyoung was walking down the hall, clicking his tounge until he heard a lpud noise and then someone yelling. He had no clue what was going on so he ran that direction, stopping dead in the center of the hall. Thats when he saw him...Choi San, he was standing in front of a pale Jongho. "San, you've gotta be joking, right?" Jongho said, San shook his head, gulping. "Joking about what?" Wooyoung asked, walking to them. He placed his hand on San's shoulder in a supportive way. San looked up at him, confused, but he smiled, giggling softly. "I-It's nothing, Wooyoung" San said, looking down. "He said hes ga-..." Jongho started to say but San quickly popped him on the mouth. "Ouch! Don't touch me, gay bitch" Jongho said, slamming his locker shut and glaring at San before storming off. Wooyoungs facial expression changed quickly when he heard Jongho call San that. "San, look...meet me in the locker room after school!" Wooyoung said before running after Jongho. San was dumbfounded, slightly nodding, suddenly blushing. He felt a few pairs of arms wrap around him, so he looked to see that Yunho and Yeosang were hugging him. "We don't mind at all...its cool, at least someone is different." Yeosang said, smiling, Yunho nodded in agreement, the two pulling back from the hug. San smiled before glancing at the note that hung from his locker. He sighed before walking to class. Wooyoung had given Jongho a few punches, letting out his anger before he started back to class, as he walked down the hall he stopped in front of Sans locker, which didn't seem to be locked. He curiously opened it, gasping when he looked at the way it was desinged. Pink...purple....glitter...too much for him to look at, he closed it, something falling out as he did, he reached down, seeing a note, which was to "Anonymous" so he smiled, opening it, he read it before slipping it in his pocket.
~Time Skip~
San walked to the locker room, playing with his fingers, he opened the door, closing it with his hip. He looked up, seeing Wooyoung. He gulped, walking in front of him. "W-What did you need?" San asked, sitting on the bench in the middle of the room.Wooyoung sat next to him and San was startled when Wooyoung placed his hand on San's thigh. "Look...i-..." San cut him off, gulping again."Wooyoung, whats going on?!" San said, thats when Wooyoung grabbed San's face, making him look at him. "I was going to say...i wrote the damn note. Choi San, i'm the one that loves you" Wooyoung says...San froze....love? Him? Note! He had so many thoughts running through his head and he didn't know how to respond.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oof