{10}

San walked to the lunch room, his hood over his head. He walked into the lunch room, seeing Wooyoung and his friends.

San felt extremely shy and nervous as he made his way over to the table Wooyoung and his friends were at. Wooyoung saw San and smiled widely. "Hey!" Wooyoung said as he patted the spot next to him, gesturing for San to sit.

San blushes and sat next to Wooyoung, looking at his friends. Taeyong, Yuta, and Jaehyun.
Normally there were more than them, but today, it was just them. The others had been sent to lunch detention for pouring paint on the art teacher. Blue paint actually, and the art teacher was still a bit blue.

San laid his head on Wooyoung's shoulder, smiling as Wooyoung wrapped his arm around San's shoulder. "How was class, Woo?" San asked, smiling.

Wooyoung hummed. "Eh. Boring." He said with a chuckle. "I'd assume yours wasn't that bad?" Wooyoung questioned.

San smiles sweetly and nods. "It wasn't bad at all. We only did a few pages in our textbooks, then we talked for the rest of the time." San smiles.

Wooyoung chuckles. "Lucky. Just wait til you get into Senior year. The teachers suck." Wooyoung mumbled as his teacher walked by.

San giggles. "They can't be that bad, can they?" San smiled sweetly.

"Eh, they're...fine. Just not very good." Wooyoung smiled. San nodded at what the other said.

"Oh, don't you have a basketball game next Monday, Woo?" San asked dubiously. Wooyoung nodded. "Yeah, sadly. Last game of the season, though." He said; smiling widely.

San nodded in agreement, looking up at Wooyoung's smile. That was a smile he hoped to see every day. A smile he hoped to make stay.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, I decided to stay on this account. And to let you guys know that, I decided to update this fanfic. I'm sorry that it's short, and that the updates are slow. I just don't really have any motivation to write like I used to.