《07》

Wooyoung layed on his bed, no longer worried about crying. He was screaming on the inside as he held his phone close to him. He mumbled things about San, and other completely random things. San was sitting in the car with his brother Mingi and his friend Seonghwa, the three  boys were going out to eat and San was of course...forced to sit in the back. His phone buzzed as he was talking to the two boys in the front. He stopped talking, pulling out his phone and seeing a couple text messages. When he read them, his heart sunk, and he tried to fight back tears. It was a bunch of seniors who had some how gotten his number and they were calling him offensive things, such as a "slut" or "whore." His hand trembled as he blocked the numbers. He shut his phone off, small and silent tears rolling down his pale cheeks.  He sat there as Mingi started driving, not able to stop crying. He knew that exposing his secret would lead to stuff like this. He was already done with the name calling even though it JUST started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this was short I've just been hella sick lately, Imma try to post again tomorrow. If i don't its because I'm still sick. :,(. Im sorry for any typos.