{09}

[So, I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting, I've been active on my WIT account, which if you guys want the username, I'll give it to you, I post pretty much similar stuff on there, but there's a lot more to read. I recently created an Instagram account, and I'm gonna be posting some things about ongoing or coming soon fanfics. The username is @korean_.big._minion._ so, if you would like to be updated on when I'm going to be posting new EPS, just follow my instagram, also feel completely free to DM me :) Now, I'm gonna go ahead and begin the story because, I owe it to you guys! ❤️]

San let out a sigh as he got ready for school, it was a boring Monday, and he was completely exhausted. He got his things together and made sure he looked decent before leaving the house. "Aish..." He mumbled, seeing that he was almost late so he began to run. Wooyoung on the other hand, got to school early so he could see San. Eventually San got to school.

He was even more exhausted considering he ran. When San walked in the building, it was still a bit early. Wooyoung spotted San, smiling. He walked towards San. San noticed and couldn't help but smile. San walked to Wooyoung the rest of the way.

Wooyoung pressed a quick, but loving kiss on San's lips, smiling. San blushed. "Goodmorning, San-ah~" Wooyoung whispered into San's ear. San giggles softly, laying his head on Wooyoung's chest.

"Hey, why don't you come home with me tonight? It'll be fun~" Wooyoung also whispered into San's ear. San looked at Wooyoung, smiling and nodding. "I'd love to..." San mumbled.

"Great..." Wooyoung said, kissing San's cheek. A couple of students walked past the two, giving them a disgusted look. San pouted, but Wooyoung wasn't  affected by it. He noticed the pout on San's face.

"Baby, don't worry about them..." Wooyoung said. San nodded, the bell suddenly ringing. "I need to get to class" San spoke softly. Wooyoung nodded, smiling. "Alright. I'll see you at lunch break..." Wooyoung said, pecking San's lips.

San blushed, nodding, making his way down the hall. Wooyoung watched him, smiling. God, he was so whipped for Choi San.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry for, again, for not posting. Also, this chapter was short and I'm sorry for that, next time I update this story, I'll try to make it longer. Also, the next EP of "Daddy's Little Prince" will be published as  soon as possible. 💜❤️💙(Sorry for any typos~)