《06》

When Wooyoung felt San's lips touch his, his body filled with excitement, he kissed back, not able to get over the fact San's lips were very soft. He held San's thigh with one hand, his other hand on San's waist. The two would occasionally pull away, but quickly kiss again, they were basically having a makeout session in the middle of the locker room. The two of them hoped that no body walked in, but they didn't stop. San placed his hand on the side of Wooyoungs face, small noises coming from him. Wooyoungs lips curled into a smirk. The two pulled away, San's cheeks turned red from embarrassment, he layed his head on Wooyoung's chest. Wooyoung rubbed San's back, smiling, dried tears still stained against his face. San looked up before checking the time. San sighed before looking at Wooyoung. "I-I need to get home, some people are waiting for me..." San said quietly. Wooyoung nodded, frowning. "Just give me your number...i'll text you later" Wooyoung said. San nodded, reaching into Wooyoungs pocket, taking out his phone, he saw that Wooyoung didn't have a password so he quickly put his number in Wooyoungs phone, handing Wooyoung his phone back."I don't see how you don't have a password, i have to have one on my phone so nosy perverts don't go looking through my images...i have some pretty private stuff in there." San said in a slightly seductive tone, giggling.Wooyoung smirked softly."You'll have to send some of those pictures to me later~" He said, San blushed, gulping and nodding, kissing Wooyoung once more then walking off. He was wondering if Wooyoung had basically just asked him for nudes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof, sorry for any typos, buh-bye🖑