[11]

San and Wooyoung were sitting in the middle of Wooyoung's living room. The two were paired up for a science project, and of course, no complaints.

They were sitting at the coffee table, talking about how they should do the project. "Should we do it online? And print it from there?" San asked.

"That sounds smart. I mean, I wouldn't want this to turn out bad." Wooyoung said, chuckling.

San was sitting on the opposite side of the coffee table as to Wooyoung. "Hey, how about I go make some dinner, and you keep thinking about what we can do, hm?" San asked, his voice light and soft.

"That sounds good, Sannie." Wooyoung said with a smile. San nodded and stood up, pressing a soft kiss on Wooyoung's lips before walking to the kitchen.

San hummed softly as he got out the things to make dinner, softly smiling. He hums as he started cooking, leaning over the counter as he let some noodles cook. He had his stomach pressed against the counter, pulling out his phone .

Wooyoung stood up and walked to the kitchen, stepping behind San, wrapping his arms around San's waist. "Hey." He said, smiling.

(If ya'll don't see where this is going..😳)

"Hey" San whispered, smiling softly. He looked back at Wooyoung, accidentally pressing his ass against the other's intimate area. Wooyoung let out a groan, biting his lip.

"San-..." He whispered, feeling himself grow hard from the faint contact.

San realized what he did, his cheeks turning red as he hid his face.

Wooyoung bites his lip as he looks down at San's ass before pressing himself against him, grinding slowly, causing the other to let out a shocked gasp.

"W-Woo!" He said,letting out a soft whimper. "Shh, Sannie." Wooyoung whispered, leaning in, kissing the other boy's neck softly.

"Just shhh."

••••••••••••••••••••••

Smut next chapter😌