Another System|Pixane|Showverse

Hey, so if anyone from the Vengeance 'fandom' (XD) is reading this, I'll be making the chapters a bit more slowly. It's also gonna be a lot shorter than the first one :).

Enjoy the Pixane now :3. The idea came from Au51in, so props to him!

Third POV

"Do you really think this'll work?" Nya asked her boyfriend, concerned.

"C'mon~," he waved his hand dismissively. "Have my experiments ever failed us?"

Nya rose a brow, crossing her arms. "I.. get your point. Let's just make this quick," he murmured the last sentence, embarrassed.

Even though they both struggled to carry all the parts and tools, working on Zane and Pixal was always fun to the two. Not that they wanted them to be injured or anything, but it was always more fun tinkering and updating their program (with their permission, of course).

They had settled them in the bounty's small storage room, but it was still a perfect place for the two of them to help repair the two nindroids. Nya worked on Zane while Jay worked on Pixal, both of them being careful.

"Are we ready to leave now?" Zane said to Nya as she was closing the open spot in his arm.

"Not yet. We'll have to connect your software to make sure they're both in sync." Zane sighed, but he accepted his fate along with Pixal. Both of them always hated that process, given they had to stay unconscious for at least an hour. But they acknowledged it was important to them and the team. They had to communicate on each side one way or another and walkie talkies didn't do the best job.

They both lied down on the table next to their glasses of water from before as Jay and Nya connected the machine to their heads. Even though it stinged a little, they closed their eyes after a little while, relaxing.

"So that's done.. Wanna go grab some lunch while we wait?" Nya smiled.

Jay nodded. "We make a great team," he held his hand up, smiling back.

"We do!" They both grinned as they high-fived each other.

They were starting to exit the room when a strange smell caught their attention. They turned around, only to see sparks and smoke coming out of the machine. They gasped, panicking as they took the machine away from Zane and Pixal.

"Please be working, please be working!" Jay panicked as he shook Zane, Nya doing the same to Pixal.

They let a sigh of relief when both their eyes opened as they both let out a faint gasp. They each looked around the room, only stopping once they saw Jay and Nya's concerned faces.

"What- what happened..?" Pixal's voice said at the two. They just pointed at the two.

Looking down, something felt different. Even on the inside, their system felt different. It was only when they looked at each other that they really understood what was going on.

"Did we- but how?!" Zane exclaimed looking at his body staring at him by his side. They had somehow switched bodies, and even though each other's system had stayed the same, their consciousness had somehow managed to switch.

Jay pointed at the broken machine on the floor. "I-I don't know what happened!" He exclaimed, his voice trailing off once he saw Nya's guilty face. She pointed behind him and they all turned to see the spilled glass of water on the table.

"So.. remembered when we high-fived?" She looked sheepishly at Jay.

"You used your powers, didn't you?" Pixal's voice (which was strange enough to hear coming out of Zane) spoke in a strict tone.