Fun at Disneyland|Season 1|(Part 1/2)

Sooooo I need to say some stuff.

Number one, I will update this book every other week, now that I have Redemption to write.

Two, I have actually never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld because I'm both broke and live like ten countries away from each.

Three, if Street Fighter references can exist in the Ninjago universe so can Disney.

Onto the story XD.

Third POV

"Can we please go?" Lloyd pouted for the hundredth time today, clinging off of Kai's leg.

"For the tenth time, no," Kai said, glaring at him.

"But I want to go!"

"You didn't know what Disney was until last week! What happened to your comic book obsession?" Kai said, dragging him to the living room where the other's sat.

They both stopped once they saw the others staring at them, but they chose to ignore them. Cole, Jay, and Nya watched a movie together while Zane and Sensei Wu played chess on the other side of the room. They all ignored them after a while, as it was just one of their usual rows.

"Disney owns the characters!" Lloyd said. Although he left Kai stunned, it didn't remove the angry expression that was plastered across his face.

"He's right, you know," Jay popped in the conversation, stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"You don't even know what we're talking about!" Kai snapped, glaring at him.

"Yes we do, Kai. And we were hoping on having a nice afternoon without you two fighting again," Nya rolled her eyes, turning to Lloyd. "Go and get ready," she said to him. Lloyd nodded his head excitedly, running to his room.

"Wait- what?! We're not actually going, right?" Cole said to her stunned.

Nya shrugged her shoulders, turning off the television. "Well, do you have anything else to do?" She said. "Plus, we'll get to entertain Lloyd for a bit. He's alone all day, maybe he'll make some friends."

Kai sighed. "Fine... but only this one time. So who's coming?" Everyone except Sensei Wu raised their hands.

"Why will you not come with us?" Zane asked Wu, moving his chess piece.

"It will be nice to get some peace and quiet while they are gone," he whispered to Zane, who chuckled, much to the others' confusion.

He ordered them to go get ready along with Lloyd. He came in the moment Sensei Wu said that, dressed in something unusual, to say the least.

He was wearing a 'space suit', and it closely resembled the costume he wore for the Day of the Departed. And it was that suit, but this time he had an added ray gun he held in his hands. When they asked him about it, he said he won it in one of those contests the comic book store held. Even though it was fake, it looked way more realistic, compared to his costume, at least.

Even though he wasn't happy about it at first, he decided to stay with Wu while the others got dressed. Sure, Wu teaching him how to play chess wasn't the best thing in the world, but he understood that it would be worth the wait. Plus, he got to blabber over his favourite superheros (something that Wu wasn't particularly excited about).

The others (much to Wu's relief) got ready pretty quickly. Kai and Cole didn't even bother to change. Zane wore a simple light blue sweater and jeans, much like Jay whose sweater was a darker shade of blue. Nya meanwhile, wore a blue shirt and yellow pants instead of her usual kimono.