Secret Santa 2019|Pixane

So hey peeps, haven't seen you in quite a while, huh? Well now I'm back to write my secret Santa for the lovely master_of_sun. The event was organised by MasterofCupcakes, so I hope we do it every year!

Anyways, she requested for a showverse Pixane moment of them fixing one or the other. I decided to set it after the events of season 11. It has a tad bit of angst, but I promise you no one will die here!😉

Enjoy!

Third POV

A month had passed ever since the Ninja escaped from the Never Realm. Things had changed for the better, the city felt safer and they could finally relax.

They always knew that another challenge would come their way, but not one like this; where their own friend became the enemy. But they were all over it by now, after finally gaining him back.

Zane himself, well, he was still unsure of what happened. Even after searching his memory files, he couldn't find anything about his time as the Ice Emperor. It was as if his mind had been frozen along with his heart.

But he didn't really mind. He didn't want to remember the awful things he might have done.

Everyone was training right now. They knew that after that, being lazy would have its risks.

Cole and Kai were sparring, Jay and Nya were taking aim at the dummies, and Lloyd was probably meditating with Sensei Wu in his room. But here was one person missing. Pixal.

Zane left the training area, not bothering to say goodbye to the others. He looked inside every room of the new Monastery, even his own. But he couldn't find her. The very last room, the small one that belonged to her, ended up being the one she had ducked in.

She was sitting on her bed, looking at something Zane couldn't recognize. He turned the lights on, seeing the frown she was wearing.

"Are you feeling okay?" He said, kneeling down to her level.

"Oh, I'm feeling okay. I'm just a little tired," she said, hugging tightly what she was holding.

Zane raised an eyebrow, peeking at the thing before she could hide it. It was a picture, one he recognized.

He sighed, smiling. He left the room, and went to the living room. He opened the entrance to the Samurai Cave, patting his foot impatiently as he rode the elevator.

The door opened, and he quickly rushed to get the small toolbox from the corner of the room, right next to the Samurai mech. Pixal was still working on it, mostly upgrading it for future threats. But she wouldn't mind if he borrowed it for now.

He literally ran to return to her, and frankly, she was sitting in the same spot, looking at the same picture. The picture of the two of them she always kept on the night table.

She looked at him, but didn't bother to hide it this time. Zane showed her the toolbox, smiling.

"I am still feeling rusty after all those years. Would you mind?" He set it beside her, sitting on the bed as well.

"You ought to ask Jay and Nya. They'll know how to handle you better," she looked down, pushing the toolbox away.

He pushed it back to her, grinning. "I think Jay and Nya are occupied right now. Besides, you understand my system better than they do," he said. She chuckled, narrowing her eyes as she opened it, taking out a wrench.