2 - discussions

it would be a queston as to how arthur returned , though he thinks it was magic - as did merlin as at this point its the only thing that made sense . though theyd keep it to themselves . but Kilgarah was right - he is the future king - thats back , and better than ever .

the two men slowly walk there way back to the castle , as arthur would hit the other every now and then , merlin only doing it back .

" you know - its - its been three years , sire - " tears only pricked his eyes , averting his gaze to the ground  " i - I've missed you - " hed never forget the day he held him in his arms , feeling his heart  stop . the thought only causing his heart to break more .

" It's been that long ? "he questioned as he stared at the other , who deep down , the king cared for , some can say more then what'd he normally care " I missed you too Merlin " he admitted -

the scrawny servant quickly rubs his eyes  , standing tall , nodding as a thanks in a way - " well - your still a clotpole - " he mumbles softly

" still never figured out what that means . . but your probably right - "the blonde let out a soft chuckle as his arms rested at his hips .

" youd chop my head off - so i think its best you dont - " merlins lips tug up slightly , && it felt like the first time in years he was smiling . he missed him more than he thought he did .

" oh please , I'm not my father - though id probably look at you like you just wounded me - "he teased lightly . to say arthurs jokes was never true - he had never acted like himself other then when around Merlin .  even after three years of being gone , he knew that he could still be himself around his scrawny manservant . " besides - i havent yet , even if your magic - "

" unless you've got a spoon to threaten me with - " he jokes back , as his smile only widens . it was one to say , he could his once shattered heart , slowly bring its way back together . the other side of the coin started to spin once more .

" ah , just you wait - I shall find a spoon to threaten you with "he laughs , grinning softly - hitting him in the arm lightly - though , boy , was that a laugh he missed - "I'm pretty sure I still have a few spoons stashed with Gwen somewhere " his grin never leaving his face .

" though , your room is just the way you left it ; untouched , sire - as is your spoons - swords - all your belongings - " his tone softens , as a small tilt fell to his head .

" well then I wasn't expecting that to happen . i thought they'd all go into storage or something anyway has anything changed over the last three years ? " he asked

" not really - its been . . quiet - mourning you - - gwens still queen - " he shrugs slightly , dropping his gaze once again , he hated the thought of it . perhaps just as jealousy , as he wished , someday hed take the throne along side the blonde - as he loved him . he may of not known it himself , but he loved him . anyone paying attention could see it . then again , camelot would be against a man loving another . as merlin could only dream . .

" well that's depressing - I hate the quiet -  " Arthur muttered softly , as his arms cross over his chest at the mention of his sister , and the woman he once truly loved though , he still loved Gwen . but he wasn't sure he loved her the same as he did three years ago  .

merlin  clears his throat , blinking as he looks back up at him " though , like you said - no man is worth my tears - i come to think - that you are worth mine - sire . " merlins tone softens , wringing his fingers together .

his brows raise - about to respond as he sets a hand to his shoulder - " oh - please stop with that sire nonsense - you've known me long enough to be aloud to call me Arthur " he said

" i - im sorry - its a habit at this point - " a sigh escapes his lip , as his smile slowly fades .  gulping slightly .

" its fine - i just hate it - but come on - must make an entrance - but id like you by my side - " theyd of made it to the top of the hill - just outside of the castle .

" of course - " merlin responds , arthur then wrapping an arm around his shoulder , as the two slowly walked there way in .

-

once arthur said his hellos , to the fact he wasnt dead , everyone was relieved , yet confused . but he had his place back in the throne . once king again . in celebration he suggests a party for all to gather at the castle -

as merlin and arthur were currently in his room , dressing him . just like old times . as the brunette helps tug his jacket on " well - your lucky your belt still fits - " merlin mutters

" are you calling me fat ? " the kings brows furrow . watching the other as his lips tug into a sneaky grin . dropping his head , as he tugs at the jacket

" boy - you havent changed one bit , have you ? good to know youve still got that sense of humour - " sure , he always wanted him to be himself

" boy - you havent changed one bit , have you ? good to know youve still got that sense of humour - " sure , he always wanted him to be himself . as he loved him for it .

" only for you - arthur - "

" i think you need to put on weight yourself , though , you skinny thing - " he jabs him in the side , causing merlin to yelp  && step back . one was to say he felt bad , as being a servant must of sucked . they never got the fair share of food .

merlin just shakes his head , raising a brow as he turns to him " your all set - "

" thank you , merlin - " he sets a hand to his shoulder , before making there way out . 

/ so - i need to figure out what to do w gwen - n then we can move on from there - sorry this is short though .