/1/ P҉H҉Y҉S҉I҉C҉A҉L҉L҉Y҉ A҉L҉I҉V҉E҉

σ¢тσвєя 1ѕт, 2004

      There you were...

Just sitting there,
in your desk, doodling away on your math work that was due today... yet there were still no sign of any answers coated in your somewhat neat handwriting.

Even if you did give a flying fuck about your grade... your work would still be unfinished regardless.

Why, you may ask?

Simple,

you wanted it that way.

And as far as your concerned you always got what you wanted... either from blackmail, trickery or your own two hands.

Especially in the elementary school that you're attending where everyone seems to be more grown up than they actually are and the fact that your life seemed to be just like fucking Heathers.

Yeah, who knew a sweet little elementary school could be as demonic as Westerburg High.
And as much as you think you are Veronica... no, no, no, you're fucking Heather Chandler!

Yup... you heard it here first guys, gals and non binary pals!
You just happen to be the mythic bitch of third grade.

But you certainly don't look like the part.
With your oversized grey hoodie, grass stained jeans and thick curly hair that looked like it held a birds nest... you really did stick out... and not always in the best way.

Either way, you were quite intimidating with the expressionless, bored look that always hung on your face; and the way you glared out into the distance made it pretty hard for kids to build up the courage and approach you.

Dare you say... people avoided you like the plague... but were still awfully intrigued by you.

You gave zero fucks though.
Just like people avoided you, you avoided them.
The mere thought of actually socializing with a real human being scared the living shit out of you.

Speaking of socializing, a blonde girl with a bright smile sat in the empty desk beside you.
She wasn't familiar, maybe a new student?

Your body tensed and your brows furrowed, you were already irritated... but nothing seemed to be wrong.

Please don't talk,

Please don't talk,

Please don't talk,

"Hi! I'm Lyra Rogers! I'm new, what's your name?" She turned to face you. You kept your gaze on the paper, clearly unamused by what was happening.

She talked.
Such a pity, really,
she had one job... and failed miserably.

"If you want to make a friend, socialize with someone else. Not. Me." You quickly deadpanned.

"But I want to talk to you."
You lifted your gaze from the paper and stared at the girl in utter disbelief.

What is this blonde bitch thinking?

Everything was silent, and you resorted to going back and working on your drawing... but that didn't stop Lyra.

With a determined look on her face and the same smile that didn't seem to falter, she came up with an idea.

"Hey, look, I have a bet for you,"
you suddenly perked up and stared at the girl once more, interest glistened from deep within your eyes.