/16/ I҉ S҉C҉R҉E҉W҉E҉D҉ U҉P҉ A҉G҉A҉I҉N҉

ʝυℓу 10тн, 2009

              Your legs throbbed. The dry air being sharply inhaled yet pushed back out all too quickly for the amount of oxygen that you really needed.
You knew you wouldn't get far, yet you took the chances anyways; pushing your body further and further to it's limit, to the point where the rim of your vision started appearing fuzzy.
Not to mention your head along with it.

"GET BACK HERE!"
The deep, undeniably frustrated voice erupted from not that far behind you, only pushing you to run faster regardless if you had the momentum or not.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Your feet carried you through the rough terrain of the forest, lungs burning in pain as they seized for air.
You need to take a break, and fast—

Your feet loose grip on the earth below as a shrill scream came from the very depths within you that you never remembered even doing so in the first place.
The sudden whiplash only sending you tumbling down a steep slope.
Your foot twists in a humanly impossible direction, the cracking sound that came from it repeated over and over again in your throbbing mind as you finally hit the muddy floor.

"Shit!"
You hiss, trying to move your injured foot around, checking it's condition.
How the fricken hell were you supposed to get up and out?
It was obvious that your foot just lost all it's philosophical rights to live and, let's be honest here, you can't get that far without it.

Eyes watering up, you let out a yell of frustration. Running away from your "babysitter" might've not been a good idea after all.

"Who the fuck is making all that—
hey there!"
You lifted your head towards a stranger who stood not that far away from where you were.
With brown hair and eyes to match
the—, oh my god! Were you staring at Elvis Presley in a yellow tee shirt?
Seriously his sideburns and thick eyebrows really gave off the vibe.
Was Elvis Presley bulky?
SHUT UP!

Fact is, there's a stranger talking to you. Y'know what that means kids all around the world!
STRANGER DANGER!

"I'm good."
You fight back the urge to cry.

"Really? Cause your foot looks... messed up."

"I had no idea. Thank you for pointing that out."
Sarcasm laces your shaking voice.

The man stared at you for a couple of seconds, muttering something under his breath before pulling out a worn out cloth from his pocket.

"Let me help you."

————————————————————
ρяєѕєит тιмє

"Are we actually doing this?"

"I... m-mean... I g-g-guess?"

You took a few deep breaths and when I say deep I mean from the very depths of your soul... didn't really do shit but whatever I guess.
The unforgiving wind whipped your hair behind you as you stood beside Toby hesitantly, both of your gazes locked on his car (which he stole not that long ago).
This is batshit crazy, but are you doing it because you are in fact batshit crazy? Yes. Yes, you are.

So taking one last glance to the directions of Hippocrates home care on your phone, you looked hopelessly up at Toby and asked, "Can I drive?"

Just like you completely expected, he gave you a bewildered sort of look.
"Bu-but it's m-m-my car. I'm n-n-not saying no or a-anything I'm just confused."

With that sentence you stared the man dead in the eyes and responded,
"I almost got choked, not to mention sacrificed to a cult because I accepted a ride home, that was from one of my closest friends.
So God forbid if you don't want me to have a panic attack on the highway... let. Me. Drive."