✊🏽#BlackLivesMatter✊🏽

ACAB: All Cops Are Bastards.
(Not talking about the actual people but the corrupted and racist justice system.)

Black lives matter: Doesn't mean other lives don't.
It's like a burning house in a neighbourhood.
You wouldn't send help to all the other houses but you would want to send it to the house that's burning, doesn't mean the other houses are less important it just means the one on fire needs extra help. Don't go around saying all lives matter it is a way to say that you need to help the other houses as well even when they're perfectly fine when the one that's burning obviously isn't.

🛑Please read this it might be able to save a life.🛑

⚠️also if you do not agree with the things I say don't even bother trying to fight me because I am very much tired and very much angry, I do not have the time for this. Instead just ignore this and hate me for the rest of your life I really don't care.⚠️

I know I've mention this before but I'll say it again.

With all the injustice going on in this world... if I'm being honest it's really getting to me.
I know I might sound angry and trust me, IM ENRAGED BABY!!!!!!
IF YOU SUPPORT RACISM IT WILL BE AN HONOUR IF YOU UNFOLLOW ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
I DON'T CARE IF THIS RUINS YOUR AESTHETIC! I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK IT'S COOL TO ACT LIKE BRUTAL INJUSTICE AGAINST SKIN TONES SHOULD NOT PHASE YOU SINCE YOU'RE
TOO COOL AND EDGY TO CARE AND SOMEHOW LACK THE TIME TO TRY AND CARE BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU'RE TOO BUSY NOT BEING LIKE OTHER HUMANS!!!
WHAT YOU DO LACK IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!
People are DYING BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN TONE AND GET FORGOTTEN EVERYDAY!!!!!

And since I'm not allowed to protest I'll try and help my fellow minorities in other ways by using this.

So if y'all don't know the black community has been getting killed by police for doing absolutely NOTHING.
Now you would think the police who killed them would go to jail but NOOOOOOO!!!
Instead they get freedom while the people who DIED never get their names heard.

This is not just police brutality it's MURDER.

Now some of you guys are probably going around saying that the protesters are burning down buildings and looting.
But that's where you have it wrong honey. PROTESTERS are PROTESTING and LOOTERS are taking advantage of the protest and LOOTING!
Along with all the UNDERCOVER COPS THAT CAUSE VIOLENCE TO MAKE THE PROTESTERS LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA!!!!

Now in this I will try my best to be serving y'all information on what YOU can do to help, protesting or not.

So if you want to protest OR want to help people who are protesting by telling them these things here are some stuff you will need to know
(The information did NOT COME FROM ME SO DO NOT GIVE ME CREDIT!!!!):

• Before the protest make sure to make a video explaining that you would NOT commit suicide AND run away from home incase anything does happen to you. It's truly devastating that you even need to do this but if you go missing or get severely hurt the cops WILL TRY AND COVER IT UP WITH THOSE EXCUSES!
Make sure to not bring the video and instead put it somewhere where your family/friends will find it, an example is your room.
If you do have social media post that video.

• Wear a mask and social distance, a pandemic is still going on.

• Make sure to wear goggles since cops will be tear gassing people.

• Try and wear baggy clothing that will be comfortable and protect you but is also good in hot weather in case of a heat stroke.

• Hide stuff like birthmarks, piercings, tattoos, anything that'll make it easy to give away your identity.

•avoid cameras.

• Make sure to (if you have long hair and ESPECIALLY dyed hair)
cover your hair along with your face.
If you have TikTok make sure to check out @dik.fil.a  since she has a tutorial on how to cover everything.

• Bring snacks, water and milk.
(Milk will help with tear gas)

• Try and bring a first aid since there will be rubber bullets shot and they will be aimed at your head.
Trust me, they're NOT bullets made out of rubber but instead they are actual bullets with a VERY THIN layer of rubber around them.
They are very lethal as well and the cops know this.

• If you are white stand in front of a POC to protect them, the cops will not hurt you but they will try to arrest and kill POC.

• When you are done protesting stay over at a hotel for the night incase undercover cops may follow you and you do not want to put your
friends/family at risk.

—————-

If you are not protesting but still wanna help there are funds that you can donate to that bring justice to the black community and bail out innocent people, I will research more on that a gradually add the links into the comment section.

Also try and do your own research as well IM BEGGING YOU!
Fill this comment section with information if you didn't see it up there along with the names of black victims, I will be doing the same.

Also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!

Let's not forget, Marsha P. Johnson!
A black transgender woman who gave us pride with a riot!!!
Now it's our turn to return the favour by helping the black community with a riot as well!!!!

We've got anonymous, witches, the Amish, Batman, the reaper and even Joker on our side WE CAN DO THIS!!!

— Carmen