/18/T҉O҉B҉Y҉S҉ A҉ D҉U҉M҉B҉A҉S҉S҉

σ¢тσвєя 3я∂, 2009
⚠️(Tw: the flash back mentions severe bullying!!!) ⚠️

Oh god she hated you so much it was almost love.
It was everything about you. Your glossy lips that always curled in a flirtatious smirk, the way your eyelids fell heavily but not enough to hide the little childish sparkle in them... your eyelashes... your hair along with your mannerism... it's just— ugh!

You tormented Camila just by simply existing.
The more the monster that resembled you in the mirror shared everything about your life the more she just wanted to punch your perfect little face.

It influenced her very decision to walk straight up to your desk, two girls who resembled Barbie on each side of her. They were supposedly her friends... but friends were supposed to have actual souls and personalities, right?
With one shaky hand she pushes the books piled on your desk, a loud bang following with it as they fall onto the cold grey floor.
The voices of many fell dead silent as all heads turned towards Camila.
God she thrived in this attention.
But what was she supposed to do now?

There was no point in turning to her 'friends' for reassurance, she tried that before and they never helped.
Instead her eyes scanned your face for a reaction.
You had none.
Instead you just kept on fiddling with your pencil, foggy gaze somewhere else.
The high feeling died down... Camila needed your attention to feel satisfied.

"What are you thinking about, slut?
Maybe your daddy issues. Where is he anyways? Oh right, didn't he abandon you since you were just some ugly mistake?"
Camila hated the bitter taste filling her mouth.
She hated being mean.

You finally lifted your gaze, taking one earbud out while a perplexed look crossed your face.
"Do I know you?"
You replied with such genuine confusion it was almost embarrassing.
The whole class erupted into laughter, Camila's face turning a deep shade of red as a burning feeling filled her head.
Oh what has she done?
It always came to this. Always her saying something that she regretted and you coming up with a response so funny that everyone forgets to fear her.

Her chubby hands shook as she grabbed your water bottle, unscrewing the cap and dumping the fluids inside all over you.
Everyone's eyes widen as you quickly take out your earbuds, straightening up and gasping for breath.
You were totally soaked to the skin.

"Nice. Now... now I know how your panties... your panties feel every time you look at me."
You respond breathlessly.
And just like that the class lost it again.
Laughing so loud that the whole school could hear along with some boys in the back screaming stuff like 'lesbian' and 'slut.'

Camila shrunk, god everyone looked so big and scary through her tear windowed eyes, you being the biggest.

Camila cautiously glanced up, the monster in the mirror taking your place.
It mouthed something, something that she couldn't quite comprehend.

Sorry, babe, humiliation comes with being a proxy.

It gestured to Camila's wrist.
A small black circle with an 'x' running through it carved into it.

————————————————————
ρяєѕєит тιмє

Toby took a sip of his coffee, the cup was scolding but even if he could physically feel it he doubt he would even notice.
He shouldn't be worried... but he was... hell, he was terrified.
If Tim was visiting Kate... why wouldn't he at least inform master? Better yet, why didn't his coworker break Kate out by now?