/12/ M҉I҉S҉S҉I҉N҉G҉ D҉E҉A҉D҉ G҉U҉Y҉

σ¢тσвєя 5тн, 2008

        Usually, Toby seemed to think you were Einstein;
though sometimes he also thought you were the dumbest human ever...
these were one of those times.

He literally had no fucking idea why you would become friends with this Ezra dude anyways.

Literally, his eyes said fuck boy but his teeth said pennywise.
Who would like someone like him?
Better yet, why was this Ezra guy in Lyra's backyard hanging out with you and her anyways?

"Hey, kid! Why're you so quiet?"
Toby snapped out of his thoughts,
turning his head to the side to face you.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"
Lyra came jogging into view, her messy ponytails swaying side to side.

"N-nothing... I s-s-swear."

Ezra plopped right beside you on the porch, swinging an arm loosely around your shoulder and pulling you close.
"I think I know what's wrong with
T-T-Toby."
He stuttered in a mocking way,
making Toby unconsciously dig his nails into the palms of his hands.
"He's jealous! Scared that I'll take _______ away from him."
You rolled your eyes and shrugged his arm off, latching onto Toby and pulling him into a sort of side hug. Which, might I add, he happily took advantage of, leaning into your touch;
eyeing your new friend.

"Stop. He's just mad cause you're being a jerk." You stuck your tongue out in a playful manner.

"C'mon, y'know I'm just playing around!"
The fiery look in Ezra's emerald eyes suggested otherwise.

A heavy weight held Toby's chest down even if you were outwardly showing him the affection he craved.
If only he could just shove a knife down this guy's throat!
What the hell is he even feeling anyways?
Why did he just want to separate the both of you so badly.
All he wanted in that moment was for Ezra to die and for him to just be alone with you. Why was that so damn hard?—

"Oh my god! You're bleeding!"
Lyra exclaimed, gesturing to the cut Toby's been subconsciously carving into his lower arm this whole fucking time.

Well that's new.

"Shit! Um... I'll go get bandaids."
You quickly got to your feet.

"Oh the crazy things love makes you do.—"

"C'mon, jackass."
You dragged Ezra alongside you. The both of you disappearing into the Rogers' household while Lyra's gaze burned through Toby for what seemed like hours.
"First of all, you good?"

"I d-don't know, I-I-I'm fucking bleeding!"

Her eyes narrowed. "Im not blind, I'm aware. I meant about you liking _______!"

Toby's eyes widened, glaring frantically towards his surroundings.
"What? I don't! I o-o-only see her as a
si-sister!"
Lyra let out a sarcastic laugh, crossing her arms like the bad bitch we all secretly wanted to be.

"Really? Toby, do you cut off my hair and put it in a jar, occasionally playing with it? Cause if you do, that's some weird Alabama shit."

"I don't—"

"I saw you doing that. The only reason I didn't tell ________ is because she would kill you if she realized you touched her hair."
Well, bring out the tears and the fake YouTube-worthy apologies cause this kid just got E X P O S E D!

Yeah, he's in some deep shit now.

"Fine! M-maybe I do... a li-little."
Now what? How would he get himself out of this?
As he contemplated on the thought, a wicked idea formed in the kid's head. "I told y-you what you wanted to know... so d-do me a fa-fa-favour... okay?"