Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Hello again, hello new friends

Panic.

That's all Yellow could feel at the moment.

That's all Yellow could feel when she mumbled off an excuse to Blue and ran out of the classroom to avoid facing Red.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Yellow kept running, ChuChu throwing a few complaints here and there for not watching where she was going but Yellow stopped when she was by herself. She took a shaky deep breath and let it out.

"Oh god, everything is so- it's happening to fast ChuChu, I'm being dragged to a class with students who are clearly powerful at first glance, and now I'm meeting Red? Again no less!",Yellow ranted now pacing the dirt.

ChuChu sighed as she jumped from her trainer's arms and watched as she paced back and forth.

"Do you think he remember me- that's ridiculous of course he doesn't...I-",Yellow sighed as a loud gravely voice cut her off.

"Hey you!"

Yellow perked up and looked around. No one else was around which meant...

"Yeah in talking to you blondie",The voice said louder and Yellow turned to the owner of the voice.

The guy looked built, black hair and fierce silver eyes, he was darker in skin tone and he definitely didn't care for the school's dress code. There was a Machamp following after him as he stopped in front of her.

"I-",Yellow began but was shoved back forcefully causing ChuChu's cheeks to start sparking in a warning manner.

"Name",The guy said grabbing Yellow by her shirt. Yellow's eyes were wide, "wha-?"

"Name.",He repeated more forcefully. Yellow quickly glanced at ChuChu and looked back at the guy. "Discharge!",Yellow side head butting him.

The guy let her go in surprise and was caught off guard when he felt a jolt of electricity being sent at him. He growled and glared at Yellow who was now by ChuChu's side.

"So the rat can fight? Good, I wouldn't want a weak dog now would I?",he grinned and walked over to her.

"Thund-",Yellow began but was cut off by the guy approaching her fast, too fast-

His fist connected with her jaw and Yellow fell back holding onto her jaw. The guy crouched down near her and snapped his fingers, the Machamp from before reached over and held onto ChuChu.

"Name.",He repeated, this time he sounded like he wouldn't be asking again. Yellow wouldn't turn to him so he forced her to, he stared at her eyes for a moment before glaring at her again.

After a few minutes of them both just glaring at each other Yellow mumbled out her name. The guy smirked. "Good, my name is Shiro, and you'll be my dog from now on."

"No-",Yellow began but was cut off by another hard hit to her face. Her face hurt, really badly. Everything was going black and her vision was blurry. She could hear ChuChu's desperate cries for help and the sparks she was releasing in an attempt to do some damage to Machamp.

It didn't work.

She could hear Shiro say something and lightly slap her a few times, probably to keep her awake. She remembers new muffled voices then some screaming, then being held up and after that.

Nothing

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Yellow found that her consciousness waking up before her body was getting annoyingly boring. The only reason she can tell she's unconscious is because her vision is pitch black and she can hear muffled voices, much like years ago, it sounded like she was underwater.