Chapter 7

So before the chapter begins, I want to state that..I have no idea what their ages are yet. I wanted to follow the manga ages,having Red and Blue (yes the girl), be the same age, and Green be a year younger. So if I had Red and Blue be ten at some point, Green would be 9, and since Yellow in the manga met Red when she was 9, that means she and Green are the same age..right? Well not exactly. I don't know if the sources are wrong, but since years in the manga passed Red and Blue would now be 20, Green would be 19, but Yellow is apparently...16. Which doesn't make much sense since Green and Yellow were apparently the same age, she was always just smaller. I'll probably be making a lot of edits on their age till I find out what their concrete age will be, but for now I'll go with Red and Blue are 18, Green is 17 and Yellow is 16. I'll probably go back and edit the chapters that most likely placed Red and Yellow at a 5 year age gap between them, but for now I just want to keep writing.

Chapter 7: Perfect Shade of Red

After Crystal explained everything, the younger girl, yes younger girl, had walked her to the dorms. As they walked, they found out things about each other, like their age and where they lived, what they did to pass time. Turns out, that Crystal is a year younger than Yellow, making her fifteen years old. Yellow was surprised that someone so young was student council president but hey, Crystal seemed to love it.

Crystal had instructed Yellow to place medicine on her cheek if it hurt again and the older girl nodded. Once inside her room, she was surprised that her stuff was there already. There were a few notes from nearby neighbors. Some of them had apparently seen her and addressed her as a guy, and others addressed her as they, or them since they didn't to know her personally yet.

The notes mostly said welcome, hope to be good friends, a few caught her attention more than others. One of them had very neat handwriting and the way they wrote was elegant, another was slightly messy and there were a few crumbs of food on the note,which ChuChu ate-, but Yellow just smiled. There was others of course, but there'd be too many to mention at this point.

Yellow sighed and let herself fall down on the bed, she let out a small groan of uncomfortableness as her head laid on her hat. She'd forgotten to take it off, actually, it was never off her now that she thought about it. Did Crystal know she was a girl? No...Crystal never addressed her as a girl, but then again she didn't address her as a guy either.

Too many thoughts popped up in her head and she groaned, causing a quiet huff to come from her best friend. Yellow smiled weakly at her. "Sorry."

'Yeah you better be, making me worry the whole damn day then you disturb my sleep',ChuChu huffed with a pout, obviously joking

Yellow let out a soft giggle and placed her hand on ChuChu's head then ruffled her non-existent hair. ChuChu mewed out her name happily and leaned into the touch, and Yellow almost stopped-

Isn't this sort of what Red did to her as a kid? And isn't ChuChu's reaction HER reaction when she was a kid?

A small blush formed on Yellow's face before it quickly died down and a pang of hurt stabbed her chest. If Red had done that to her as a kid, then it must be for the same reason she was doing this to ChuChu.

She found ChuChu adorable

That should make her happy right, Red found her adorable?

No

Yellow found ChuChu adorable in a way you'd think about your child or sibling, meaning Red...only ever saw her as a sibling.

Yellow felt her eyes begin to water and quickly tried to push the thought away. It didn't work well but decided to ask ChuChu what she's been wanting an answer to for a while now.

"Hey, ChuChu?"

'Hm?',ChuChu asked turning her head up to look at Yellow

"How do you know Megavolt?"

There's some silence again

Then more

And more

Yellow turned to look at her and rose an eyebrow, and was surprised to see her friend look so confused as if she'd been asked the hardest question in the world.

'Mega- What?'

"Megavolt? Apparently after I passed out, Crystal said you used that move on...",Yellow said then sat up quickly. No way, no way, no way! If ChuChu used a move powerful enough to wake up a legendary, what happened to the Pokémon she used it on and ISN'T a legendary?

"ChuChu, come on!",Yellow yelled quickly as she got up and ran out her door quickly fixing her hat. ChuChu was shocked but didn't waste a second and ran after her friend. The two ran as fast as possible and they reached the school's Pokémon Center.

There was only a few people there, some looked anxious, some relieved, some were just waiting for their Pokémon to get done healing. Yellow ran towards the counter and asked Nurse Joy, "excuse me, has there been a Machamp sent here a few hours ago?",She asked, anxiously waiting for an answer.

Nurse Joy gave her a suspicious look, probably because Yellow's face was still bruised but that didn't matter now.

Nurse Joy typed away at her computer then turned to Yellow with a nod. "Yes, a Machamp was sent here into emergencies a few hours ago, may I ask who you are?"

Emergencies

Yellow could feel her blood run cold and her heart shatter into a million pieces. Tears swelled in her eyes, she didn't care that she looked pathetic, it was her fault Machamp could be-

Yellow quickly ran off to the emergency waiting room, ignoring the protests of Nurse Joy, if she hadn't, she could probably hear the fact that ChuChu had hesitated a few moments before following after her.

Once she pushed the door open, she saw Shiro waiting, tapping his foot anxiously and his hands balled tightly into fists. The sight was horrible, he looked like he'd gotten scorched by lightning. If he looked like that then-

"Shiro!",Yellow yelled running over to him quickly before ChuChu could stop her. Shiro's eyes snapped up and then immediately formed into a murderous glare as his eyes landed on Yellow.

"You-",Shiro began but cut himself off and took a few, very deep breaths. "Get the f*ck out of here if you want to live a while longer. If my Machamp doesn't make it out of this, you're dead, so get a head start and get packing.",he growled out and turned away from her, tapping his foot faster now, maybe in anxiety or anger, maybe both.

"Wait Shiro please listen-",Yellow began as she walked over but he turned and immediately pushed her back roughy like before. "Get the f*ck away from me!!"

Yellow's eyes widened and she readied herself to feel the impact of the cold floor, but instead, someone had quickly held onto her so she wouldn't fall. After a few seconds of clear confusion she looked up and her heart stopped.

Perfect shade of red.