chapter 3

Leaning down for a soft kiss, he drew back with a wicked smiled

Leaning down for a soft kiss, he drew back with a wicked smiled.  His hand drifted down the fly of your pants and he brushed his hand all the way between your thighs. 

His palm pressed up into your heat.  Your voice broke on his name as you ground down on his hand.  Watching your face, he moved his hand roughly from front to back, stroking you through the fabric, your legs were trembling at his touch.

He was whispering your name as he stroked you, coaxing you to fall apart.
“Ah baby, so beautiful.  I want you so much.” He whispered, switching the stroke of his hand to just the pressure of his fingers into you.  He rubbed against your  clothed core, feeling the heat and wetness even through the layers. You moaned with each stroke.

“Damn baby…so wet…” he kissed you. “I have to touch you.”

“Oh ….Jin……if you….if you…I'm…” you stuttered.

He smiled and kissed you again.. “Oh yes baby….show me" he whispered as his hands went to unbutton your pants.

You were breathing hard, leaning against the door for support, grasping onto Jin's arms.  You cried and arched into him, chasing the warmth and friction of his hand as he drew it away. 

“Shhhhh….shhhhh baby" he soothed, let me make it better" unbuttoning your pants.

His eyes trained on yours, he slowly unzipped you , brushing his hand down your skin the entire way.  He watched as your breathing grew even harder and you twisted in his arms trying to reach his hand again.

“Is that it?” he asked, “Am I doing it right?  You always do such a good…” he nipped your neck “good…..” nip.”good……..” this time a full on bite causing you to gasp, drawing back as he finished his sentence “….job."

He rested his fingers on the bottom of your zipper, so close to your heat.

“Jin…….” You moaned.

“I know….baby" he sighed  resting his forehead against yours “ …….me too."

At that you pulled his head to yours.  Kissing him, you reached between you and quickly unfastened his belt and repeated his actions, brushing and rubbing him all the way down the zipper.

He drew in a sharp breath and shuddered.

“No……fair"  he panted, reaching down to pull your pants and panties down your hips.

Your hands moved go do the same for him.  Your bodies separated just long enough to throw off the clothes then crashed back together.

Jin grabbed you and lifted you, putting his hands under your thighs.  Wrapping your legs around him, you felt his tip rubbing against you, firing you even further.   Jin leaned you against the door and holding you open to him lowly slid into you. 

He took your mouth and his tongue mimicked the slow thrust. For a moment Jin stood holding you, looking at you, steadying himself.

“I love you" he whispered, and moved to press deeper into you. 

At that you broke around him.  You body was contracting around him  drawing him even deeper into you.

“Baby..  I can’t wait….” He said as he began to rock into you, lifting you against the door. He was pressing againt you with every stoke, immediately building your need again.

You tightened your legs around his waist, clinging to his shoulders.

“Baby…..” he called and you leaned back to look into his face just as he reached his climax.  He throbbed hot and hard so deeply into you that you followed him into his bliss.

Jin turned so his back was to the door and slowly slid to the floor. 

Withdrawing from you with a moan, he pulled you into his lap, kissing and stroking your hair as you settled back to earth.

As his breath returned to normal he laughed and kissed you. 

“Hi.  I have missed you. “ he said “Sorry, guess I got too carried away to remember my manners”

“Hi. I have missed you too.” You laughed back at him “and you can greet me like that any time"

You both laughed and sat against the front door wrapped around each other,  half naked and completely happy.

You laughed and kissed and caught up until Jin 's phone alarm sounded.  He reached for his pants and looking at his phone he grinned at you and said “Time to go"

He stood, lifting you with him.

“Go? Go where?” you frowned in confusion.

“Away" he laughed, sweeping you up in his arms and laughing. 

You knew I could not leave them like that for a whole week!!!! Welcome home baby💜💜💜💜💜💜

Lucky you!! Wearing pants to work today!!