chapter 14

Jin was quiet the next morning

Jin was quiet the next morning . His alarm sounded early and he pushed snooze.  He did not want to get out of bed.  He looked at you sleeping in his arms and gave thanks again that you loved him. 

He smiled as he remembered last night.  It really was beyond his imagination.  The way you looked, and that robe and the way the champagne…. Damn it! Time for a shower- a cold one. 

He kissed your forehead and slipped away.

You missed Jin as soon as he rolled out of the bed.  You snuggled into his pillow, breathing his scent. You drifted off for a while, but woke up when you heard him coming from the hall bathroom.

You blinked awake and propped up in the bed to greet him.  He saw you as he entered the room and jumped in the bed and pinned you beneath him.  He gave you a long hard kiss.  Then drawing back he sighed, "please don’t move or I'll have to take another cold shower. "

You laughed and playfully pushed him off. “ Get ready, or you'll be late!”
He groaned but went to the closet to get dressed.

As he sat on the bed to pull on his socks you leaned back into the pillows and  asked, “did you try the big shower?  It is really great. "

He shook his head and looked at you sheepishly.” No, I went in, but it felt weird without you, lonely, so I just went back to hall shower."

He sat down to kiss you and hold you in his arms till his phone rang. 

“That will be them heading over.  I'd better go. Get some more rest Remember our date!” With one more kiss he turned and left.

Without meaning to you drifted back to sleep.  Your text tone woke you up with a message from Jin.

  Your text tone woke you up with a message from Jin

You were excited to see what he had planned. 

Then the  “ski bib and helmet” instruction hit you.

“Please," you thought" don’t let it be more ski lessons."

After a minute you decided that no matter what it was if would be FANTASTIC and Jin would not let you get hurt.