chapter 21

(I may have used this before, sure worth a repeat💜💜💜)

Jin's phone chimed and interrupted any further promises for later.  He asked “ are you ready" and you nodded. 

This was going to be a fun night.

He helped you into the tall snow boots. It was your turn to smirk as you handed him a pair of fuzzy socks and asked him sweetly to help you put them on. 

He was kneeling in front of you, holding your foot in his lap, one hand on your calf covered in silk stocking.   You resisted wiggling your foot closer to him, but you could tell by the flush on his face and the gleam in his eye that he was remembering the same night.

Retaliation was swift as he mummered “ so soft" and ran his hand from the top of your sock, up your calf and up the inside of your thigh under the layers of silk and satin. 

You squealed and pressed your knees together, trapping his hand. 

He smiled a wicked smile and kissed you, slowly dragging his hand back out. “Mmmmmmm “ was his response.

He finished with the boots and stood you on wobbly legs to help you into the long black puffer coat.  You were covered head to toe for the trip to the Grand Lodge.  He pulled on his long coat and gloves.

“Ready?” he asked, grabbing your bag and opening the door.  You stepped out on the porch and stopped.  There at the foot of the steps was a horse drawn sleigh. You turned to find Jin smiling at you. 

“Jin! One of your proposal plans?” he nodded at you

You reached for his hand. “ Thank you for making everything so special," you whispered.

He kissed you and led you to the carriage.  Jin lifted you onto the seat and climbed in behind you.  To your surprise, the seat was heated. 

Jin pulled a heated blanket around you both.  The low canopy on the carriage kept the wind at bay, making it toasty and warm inside the carriage. 

Jin put his arms around you and you snuggled against his chest as the sleigh took off.  The driver took you on a drive in the moonlit snow. 

The snow sparkled under the full moon and you could see hundreds of stars.

You looked at Jin to share your awe, but he was staring at you.