chapter 12

Jin stood above you for long minutes, trying to catch his breath

Just as he was recovering he lost his breath again seeing you before him. Your bodies were still joined, your legs cradled Jin and his hands still gripped your hips.

The low fire cast shadows over you as you collapsed back into the nest of towels, still struggling to catch your breath. The wet silk had shifted, but still covered your breasts.

"Come to me baby" Jin encouraged you to sit up. When you did his arms encircled your waist and he drug you back into the tub with him.

You both laughed as you splashed into the tub, the purple silk now swirling and clinging to you both.

Jin sat looking at you in his arms. Your arms were around his neck and your hands were tugging his hair. Your hair flowed in waves down your back. You bent to kiss behind his ear, down his throat. You pressed your breasts against his hard chest.

Catching a glimpse of the mirror Jin groaned at how beautiful you looked, how perfectly the two of you fit together.

Jin moved to the end of the tub, rocking back so he could watch you. He took his fingers and traced your nipples in the silk, causing you to moan.

Unable to resist, he put one arm around you, pulling you in tighter to him, arching you back to bring your breasts to him.

Jin gently turned your face to the mirror and said, "Watch how beautiful you are"

Your eyes widened as you caught sight of yourself in Jin's arms. You gasped as he bent his dark head to rest between your breasts. He rubbed his face in your cleavage, nuzzling your sensitive skin, causing you to shift restlessly on him.

He sighed and kissed his way to one hard nipple. He began to suck you through the silk. He added his tongue and you began to whimper.

"Damn baby....." he breathed "you still taste like champagne" and replacing his mouth with his hand he kissed his way to the other breast. He sucked and licked while his thumb and fingers pulled and teased.

You felt him harden inside you. You moaned in relief. You needed him to fill you, to ease the ache he was creating.

Jin groaned and lifted his head to look at you and then at the mirror. You had tucked you knees along his thighs so you were steady in his lap. You had leaned forward, you hands roaming his chest, disappearing into the water to trace his lower abdominals. Every touch, every shift made him harder. He needed you.

"I want to see all of you" he whispered. He leaned back and took the edges of the robe, pealing it from your skin. Jin groaned as he watched to white skin slowly being revealed.

Firelight illuminated the paleness of your skin, the marks he had already left on your body.

Jin was removing the silk slowly, tantalizing you. You watched the hunger on his face as your body was revealed to him. You moaned and began to grind down on him, causing him to pause to kiss you.