chapter 24

You immediately crawled on the bed, causing Jin to  curse again at the sight of you on all fours

He reached to grab your hips.  He wanted to slam into you over and over.  Then you turned. 

And he realized, his primal need was to see your eyes when you reached your climax and to see your face when he gave you his.

You lay on the bed, reclining back on your elbows, legs squeezing together until they could hold him to you.   Your hips were shifting, calling him to you.

Jin stepped out of his pants and boxers.  Your mouth watered as he bounced free,  hard and wet with his need.

Without thinking, you licked your lips and Jin growled your name and  you watched a hard twitch move him.
Jin was at his breaking point. 

He reached and pulled you by your ankles toward him at the end of the bed.  He reached and slowly pulled the thong off.  He took your legs and opened them wide to step between.

Once nestled into you he wrapped your stockinged legs around his waist. He gave a few dips into you, gliding in your arousal, brushing up against you.  At his slow strokes  you moaned and raised your hips to meet him.

“Jin….please…baby..oh……” you were beyond words as you twisted and moved to get him inside you.

“Shhh…shhh…yes baby…yes….Ready? He asked and all you could do was shake your head.

Jin held his breath as he looked down on you. 

You were clutching the sheets in your hands and you had tossed your head so much your hair had tumbled all around you.  Your eyes were dark with desire and a flush stained your fair skin all the way down into your cleavage. 

And damn, your cleavage! The red bra had lace that skimmed over the fullest parts of your breast.  It Pulled them together and created deep cleavage that begged to be licked, kissed. Desire had hardened your nipples to hard points, each shift of your body rubbing them against the lace.

Firelight and moonlight and candlelight all played and cast light on your body.

Jin's eyes traveled down your rounded stomach down to the sweet heat of you, pressed tightly against him.  He pulled back and watched as he slowly glided into you.

He stopped to steady himself when you cried his name. 

Holding your gaze he started to move. You immediately began to thrust up into him.  He allowed you to move a few times then he stepped closer . Jin put his hands under you and lifted you so that he was pounding into you.  You cried out at this new angle and surrendered to Jin. 

His hips moved and circled into you.  There were no more spoken words, only your bodies reaching and racing.

His thrusts became hard and wild, dragging you into his rhythm. You arched and broke around him, crying his name.  Feeling you clench and drag him deeper into your climax gave Jin the permission he needed to let go. A few more hard thrusts and he gasped as he spilled into you. 

After he stopped throbbing he stood on shaky legs to move you to the top of the bed.  He collapsed next to you, pulling the cover over you and drawing you into his arms. 

He kissed you tenderly and whispered
“I love you". 

You lay with your head on his chest until his breathing evened out and you knew he had fallen asleep.

NOTE:

A night of Perfect Passion is drawing to an end and so are we.  One more chapter. 

Thank you for the love you show these stories.  Are you ready??? I don't think I am!!!