chapter 19

The next morning you woke up disoriented

You were held immobile and there was a ringing nearby that you could not place.  You heard Jin groan in your ear. 

As you became more awake you realized that Jin had carried you to the bed sometime in the night and he now lay next to you on his side with his arm and leg thrown over you.  You smiled at his crazy  hair, tossed by sleep and your hands.

You watched his face as he frowned and struggled awake.  You kissed him and he burrowed closer to you.  You realized the ringing was his alarm.

“Jin, baby" you said, giving him a gentle push “ you have to wake up."

He opened one eye and groaned.

“No" was his only response.

“Work today buddy.  You had better get going," you coaxed.

He nodded in resignation and reached for his phone and turned the alarm off.  “Go back go sleep.  Will you come over for lunch?" he asked you.

Seeing you nod, he pulled the covers back over you and gave you one more kiss.  He quietly got ready. 

He came back into the room one last time before he left. He stood in the doorway watching you sleep.  He loved the fact that one day he would see you sleeping in his bed every day.

Humming to himself he left for work.

Again you slept until  late morning.  When you finally awakened you lay in the  bed for a long time thinking about everything that happened during this trip. 

You smiled thinking what it might be like one day when you woke Jin up every morning and he led you to bed every night.  

You suddenly had a need to see him.

You jumped in the shower and quickly got ready.  You picked out another of the outfits Jin had selected for you.

For today there was a sleek one piece snow suit.  It was black and very form fitting. 

Humm… you put on jeans and a sweater and pulled out the long quilted coat for lunch and packed the suit and a ski jacket in your day bag in case you went outside the Grand Lodge.

You happened to arrive at the lodge at the same time as the team. 

Jin greeted you happily and once again you all had a fantastic lunch and ended up snoozing in front of the fire for a mid afternoon nap. 

When the production assistant came to wake everyone up Jin asked if you wanted to watch the afternoon shoot.  You readily agreed.  You had never been on scene while he was filming.

You hurried to change into the ski wear.  You carried the ski coat and scarf in your hands as you returned to the great room.

As you entered the room you immediately sought out Jin.  You slowed at seeing the frown on his face.

A couple of his friends smiled and nodded as you passed.  Jin's scowl grew deeper.

As you reached him he pulled you into him for a kiss. “That fits you too well," he whispered in your ear “ I will have to kill one of these bastards."

You laughed up at him and arranged the scarf  to guard your neck from the cold.  The fact that the ends fell to cover your breasts marginally satisfied him.

He demanded one more kiss before they moved out.

You watched the filming for a couple of hours.  It was fascinating to see how the process worked. 

On a late break Jin walked over when he saw you shiver.

He put his arms around you to share his body heat. “Why don’t you go ahead back to the lodge?” I will send your things for tonight over by the staff.

I am getting ready with the members and then will come pick you up. It will be just like a real party date.” You smiled at his excitement and kissed him. 

“I can’t wait to see you.  Any specific requests? “ you asked.

His eyes darkened and he gave you a slow kiss, drawing back he whispered “You know what I like." 

The gleam in his eye had you blushing to your toes. 

The mood was broken by the pd calling the group back to set. 

Jin quickly kissed you again and said “ I will pick you up at 7,” and then he was gone.