chapter 6

Jin helped you into your coat and bundled you up before you headed out into the cold

Jin helped you into your coat and bundled you up before you headed out into the cold.  He held you close to him as the two of you walked the meandering path of newly fallen snow.

You arrived at a lodge set deep back into a stand of evergreens, sheltering it from driving snow or prying eyes.

Jin made sure the steps were safe and helped you onto the porch.  He unlocked the door and catching you around the waist, kissed you and swung you inside.

For the first several minutes inside the luxury lodging the only thing you were aware of was Jin. 

Your eyes closed as he held you close with one arm around your waist, the other roaming hot and hard over your body.  You threw your arms around his neck, reaching your hands to play in his hair.  

Groaning, he slowly slid you down his body to set your feet on the floor.  Only then did you open your eyes.  Your eyes first searched his face, smiling back at him, blushing when one dark eye closed in a slow wink. 

Both of you laughed and he swung you around again.  When he stopped, you both slowly became aware of the room.

In the doorway was a bench and an area for taking off your coats and snow boots.  You both sat to do so, helping each other out of the layers and heavy boots.  From the door you could see the kitchen and large island to your left and a small rustic farm table to your right.

The living area was large and cozy with soft lamps glowing.  A large fireplace was the main focal point of the room.  It was flanked with comfy couches and pillows.

You followed Jin into the room, running your hands over the gleaming wood.  Despite the frigid temperatures outside, the cabin was warm and cozy.  Jin went to inspect the fireplace.  To his relief the logs were gas logs.  Finding the controls he turned them on. 

Immediately flames lept in the grate and heat radiated like a real fire.  You stood behind him and put your arms around him.

“I love a fire.  This is so nice.” You sighed.

He pulled you around in front of him nodding his agreement and kissing you softly.

You both stood for long minutes mesmerized by the flames. The spell was broken by Jin's huge yawn. 

“I guess that's our cue to go to bed" he turned the fireplace off and gathered his personal bag. 

You found a small bathroom off the hallway on the way to the bedroom.  Jin leaned and kissed you and whispered a lewd suggestion in your ear.

“You got it baby" you answered him.

He offered to get ready for bed in the small bathroom and let you have the master bath.

“Don't keep me waiting" he instructed as he swatted you on the ass as you passed him. “I am already hard thinking about it"

You waved over your shoulder and gave some extra sway to your hips as you walked away.