chapter 20

A shuttle took you back to your lodge where you found yourself staring into the fire until time to get ready

Your body was completely relaxed while your mind wandered everywhere and nowhere.  You were startled when your alarm sounded for you to start getting ready. 

You were headed to start the tub when there was a knock on the door.  There on the porch was one of the staff members who helped you with the champagne surprise. 

She stepped in with a box and a garment bag in one hand and a large bouquet of mixed flowers in the other.  She carefully placed the garment bag over the chairs at the bar.  She again gave you her card and told you to call if you had any needs.  You thanked her and saw her out.

You rushed back to the garment bag.

Your stomach was fluttering like crazy to see what Jin had picked for you.

You slowly unzipped the garment bag and your breath caught. The color was as red as sin.  You pulled the dress out and smiled at how well Jin knew your style.   The dress was a vintage design in silk.  The vee neck was low but not overly so.  A  wide band caught a full gathered skirt.  The skirt was swirl of raw silk.

Jin had taken such care with your wardrobe.  There was a pair of sheer stockings and sky high heels in the box along with jewelry and a matching bag.

He really thought of everything.  If Jin wanted to see you in this, this was exactly what he would get.  You hung the dress on the door and returned to your bath.

You had plenty of time to soak and pamper yourself.  You washed and perfumed your hair and painted your nails.

You decided the dress called for your hair to be up to show off your shoulders.  You pulled your hair up into a soft bun, pulling strands to curl around your face and to caress your shoulders. 

You found a crimson lipstick to perfectly match the dress.  You added a bit of drama to your eyes.  Perfume in your cleavage and wrists finished your bathroom prep.

Looking at the pile of red silk and lace you had packed from home, you gave careful consideration as to which panties to chose.  Finally you picked the lace thong.  You had worn it one other time and that night had ended in a big fight.  Time to redeem these.  No bad memories would linger.

You had not worn stockings in a very long time, but you loved the silky feel of them and the subtle simmer they gave to your legs. 

You had packed your red lace bra, the one that made your breasts  look amazing. 

You might look innocent in your dress, but you would look like sin out of it.  That thought made you smile as you packed the shoes and other essentials you would need at the Grand Lodge.

Finally you slipped the dress on and looked into the large mirror.  You drew a deep breath.  You were wrong to second guess  and your boyfriend- scratch that- fiancé -was a fashion genius.

The vintage design gave the  impression of innocence, but the gathered silk bodice fit like a glove, molding to your breasts, the deep vee leading the eye to the necklace nestled between your breasts, catching light and drawing the eye to rest on your cleavage.