chapter 7

Jin's phone was your wake up call the next morning

You opened your eyes to the sound, watching Jin struggle awake enough to find it.  Seeing his confusion, you reached over him and found his phone, seeing the call was from one of his brothers. 

“Jin's phone.  Give him just a minute please" you answered’ snuggling across Jin's chest and handing him the phone.

Marginally awake' he took the phone from you and gave you a long, soft kiss. 

The mood was broken by the man on the phone loudly clearing his throat and calling Jin's name.  Laughing, you pulled apart and he took the call. 

You lay your head on Jin's chest, listening to his heartbeat.  He played his hands in your hair spreading over his chest.

You could hear the excited voice on the phone.

“The slopes open in 45 minutes.  They have closed them for the first two hours for us. Get going!  We are meeting at the Grand Lodge in 30 minutes and going over together. Get your ass out of the bed and your hands off your woman and the two of you get over here," the man practically shouted.

You lifted your head to look at Jin.  You could tell he was torn, but that he really was looking forward to getting on the slopes.

You leaned over him to give him a hard kiss.

“You heard the man! Get your hands off me and get your ass out of bed!  Let's go!” you laughed as you rolled away from him. 

You could hear the other end of the conversation explode in laughter’
, followed by Jin's distinctive laugh.

“See you soon," he said and hung up the phone.

Jin grabbed you before you made it out of the bed and rolled so that you were pinned underneath him. 

“Where are you going?  And what happened to last night?” he asked between kisses.

You could feel him harden against you and you arched into him.

“You fell asleep," you said, reaching between you and rubbing him over his sleep shorts.

He groaned and kissed you hard.

“Shower?” he asked.

“Nope," you answered, slipping your hands inside his shorts.  “Not enough time"

His breath was ragged, and he was struggling to concentrate.

“OH…”he started, but it came out as a deep moan. “ooooo….w..wh….what ….what.” He stuttered.

Pushing him just a bit, he complied and rolled over, pulling you with him.  You continued to stroke him, causing him to curse and buck up into your hands.