chapter 4

*so excited to see them back♡♡♡♡♡

He carried you into your bedroom.  You closed your eyes and were nuzzling his neck. You didn’t know why Jin had set an alarm for this, but you liked where it was headed.

Giving you a squeeze, he sat you on your feet and gave you a long slow kiss. Just as you reached to pull him onto the bed he laughed and turned you around.

You gasped as you looked at the bed.  There were two new large suitcases open on the bed.

One was already full of brand new clothes, coats, boots and sweaters.  The second was waiting for you to pack and there was a small carry on bag for your personal items.  You stared, speechless.

“Is it ok? Do you like the things?” he asked, anxiety coloring the question.

“It all looks beautiful.  But what is this?” you asked.

He pushed one of the cases aside and sat on the bed, pulling you onto his lap.  He kissed you and smiled.

“Come away with me.  Please!” he asked.  “The company is sending us all on a getaway to a ski lodge.  There is a large common chalet for us to gather and eat and play but we all have smaller private chalets for the week.  We are all taking our girlfriends or friends so I doubt we see a lot of the others” he explained.

“ I wanted it to be a surprise so I picked out some cold weather clothes and boots for you.  Hope  you like them.” His heart was in his eyes as he waited for you to respond.  He had really planned a perfect getaway.

You leaned down to kiss him.  Arms around his neck you said “I love you!! I will go anywhere to be with you! And everything looks lovely." Ending with a kiss, you leaned your forehead to his and whispered “Thank you."

You kissed him again, hunger stirring as you looked into his face and caught the same hunger flaring there.

“How much time do we have?" you asked, tugging his hair and caressing his face.

Shrugging he said “2 hours from the time the alarm sounded.”

“Jin!!!!! “ you shrieked “ 2 hours…..and some of that gone already," you jumped from his arms.

He laughed and caught your hands.

“Relax, we have time.  You are all packed but for personal items.  Go shower. I already have something for you to wear to the airport.  Just shower. I'll jump in when you are done. And you can finish packing. " Giving you a quick kiss and a slap on your ass he turned you toward the shower.

Your mind was racing as you showered, making a mental list of things you needed to pack.

Jin was waiting with towels and your robe as you stepped out of the shower.  He kissed you in passing and entered the shower.

Entering your bedroom you saw one suitcase was shut and standing by the door.  You selected your two favorite pair of jeans.  You had purchased some new sleepwear for when he came home.  You grabbed those and other essentials. 

You stood looking into your underwear drawer for several minutes. 

Jin had selected expensive and exquisite red panties  for you in Paris.  It started in fun with your habit of selecting red for special dates with him.  The box from Paris came as a special gift for you.  He sent them during his first trip away after he told you he loved you for the first tim, a promise at the time that the two of you would forever share loving and intimate times together.