Chapter 1 A Chance Meeting

You were walking the streets of Manhattan at night to clear your head trying not to think of your problems, but you can't help but to think about them as there was a lot of them and you thought back to your family. You and your little sister were adopted when your parents found you on their doorstep and they always wanted to have one as they couldn't conceive their own and they couldn't adopted one as they couldn't afford the adoption fee and when you were 3 when your sister was on their doorstep and they adopted her as well. Your family was a very kind on as you were a kind and caring person and your sister was slightly rebellious, yet kind, However your mother and father died when you were 18 and something didn't add up as the police dropped each of their cases with in a week of investigation and they were very unwilling to say how they died and refused to let you see the body's. They were very vague about how or who murdered them and that left you to raise you little sister alone, however after her 16th birthday she disappeared without a trace and you struggled to get your life tougher since then and Now your 20 and you still haven't gotten over it.

???: What are you?!

You heard that and despite you just an ordinary guy who had no idea how to properly throw a punch you rush down to where you heard the scream and you round the corner to see... Purple shadow ninjas? They kinda didn't look human and you seem to have arrived too late to save the woman's life as she looked lifeless on the ground "Damn!" you thought to yourself and the odd looking ninjas turned over and directly stared at you or at least from what you could tell.

(Y/N):...oh crap...

As you said that they get ready to probably kill you and you decide to book it anywhere away from here and on the bright side for ninjas their pretty clumsy, but there were far more of them then you realize as several kunai flew past you and one of them grazed your leg and luckily it wasn't poisoned so they have stormtrooper aim too and you can rule out this just being a really bad nightmare as the pain was all to real "I swear if there is a god I'm going to have a nice long chat with him if I die here!" you stated in your mind and you see an abandoned chemical plant and you figure that it couldn't hurt to go through a dangerous chemical plant that looks like the most unsafe building in the planet as you already have the risk of impending death anyway so you figured it would be the best bet. As you enter the building you look around for anything to use as a weapon and you realize that the ninja's aren't chasing you inside the building and have disappeared. You start to look around to see why their not following you and quickly realized that there was a reason why this building was abandoned as there's highly explosive chemicals in here and you now know why the didn't follow.

(Y/N): Oh Crap!

You quick try to find a back door and your in luck as there was a heavy rusted metal door, however you hear what sounds like a matchstick lighting. You bolt to to door trying to open it and have a bit of difficulty with it as it was practically rusted shut, but you manage to open it by ramming it with your shoulder and it swing open to an alleyway, but you hear something drop in the distance behind you and you turn around only to be blasted back into the alley by an explosion and got metal shrapnel in various places in the process and one of them hit your gut causing some bleeding. You hit the wall hard enough not to kill you, but it did knock you unconscious and bruised a few of your ribs and thankfully the shadow ninjas being somewhat mindless only look at your body and think their mission of getting rid of any witnesses is complete and return to their master and when they left you slightly regained consciousness as everything was still a bit blurry. You saw a female figure out of the corner of your eye, but you can't make out any features and it looked like she was saying something, however your ears were still ringing from the blast that knocked you down and you feel unconscious once more.

A few minutes ago...

A woman was walking around, but it wasn't just any woman it was Lady Splinter