Chapter 3 - Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke -

"Umm... Sasuke.." I said softly while blushing, looking away. "Hm?" He turned to look at my direction, "T-Thanks for earlier.." I continued while facing him this time, he nodded slightly. Then behind me was a jealous pink-haired girl who was glaring from behind me making me shiver in her creepiness. Then I had the guts to say something, but first I coughed the confidently said, "Stop glaring please, it's rude." she looked at me with hatred in her eyes, making me lose all my confidence again, out of urge, I found myself hiding behind Sasuke with a scared look on it face. "Geez. It feels like I just took the pink tiger's last prey." I said making Sasuke laugh a little at my joke. "Hey, (Y/N) is right, you should really stop shooting daggers at her." A voice from behind was heard, we all looked behind us and saw a tall man with a black mask while reading a book with a guy chasing a girl. "Where's the blondie?" I asked while I walked to Sasuke's side sitting beside him. "Here, " he pushed Naruto to our direction, he was hiding behind our Sensei's back. "Unfortunately, while you were all having your 'fun' he was spying on you guys, and he almost shot a shuriken at Sasuke. Isn't that right Naruto?" Then Naruto began to mumble words silently, then walked towards us taking a spot to sit. "Now, I want all of you to introduce yourself," he said, can't he just go first? Then Naruto began to get mad, "Why don't you go first?" "I'm Kakashi Hatake, I have a lot of hobbies, my likes are personal, I dislike mean guys, and my plans for the future? Never really thought of it." He basically just said his name, making me, Sakura, and Naruto groan in annoyance. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! My hobbies are comparing and trying every ramen in Ichiraku Ramen, I like Ichiraku's Ramen, I dislike people who don't acknowledge one another, and my plans for the future is to become the next Hokage! Dattebayo!"  "I'm Sakura Haruno! I like... I mean who I like is... My hobbies are... My plans for the future are..." Sakura said while stopping in between pauses, and looking at Sasuke then giggling. "What do you dislike?" Kakashi asked her. Then she immediately shot back "NARUTO!" While pointing at the said boy, making Naruto frown. Poor guy. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I dislike a lot of things, and I don't really have any likes in particular. And, I don't feel like summing up my ambition as just a dream, but I do have an ambition! The ambition to restore my clan. And without fail... To kill a certain someone..." we all stared at him at his dark introduction. "S-Sasuke-kun..." I said softly shocked, he turned to face me, then I shook my head smiling telling him it was nothing, then he looked away. "Tomorrow we will have a survival test, be sure to not eat your breakfast or you might puke. Be sure to be there at 5:00 AM, bye." he then poofed and disappeared like a magician. "Hey, guys! I'm going now." Naruto then left the rooftop leaving me, Sakura, and duckbutt all alone, waves of silence were spreading. "So umm... (Y/N), sorry about before, I just got so jealous that I had the urge to push you off.." Sakura apologized to me with a hint of a lie in her tone, but I still nodded and smiled saying it was okay. "So Sasuke-" "What are your plans today (Y/N)?" Sasuke cut Sakura, making her groan in annoyance and more jealousy, "None." I answered casually, "Do you mind having dinner with me later at Ichiraku?" he asked me, then I felt Sakura's dark aura filling up behind me. "Sure, why not? Meet you there at 6:00 PM!" before I could leave I could hear Sakura say something, "Hey Sasuke can I-" "no." Sasuke again cut Sakura. I laughed to myself making Sakura look at me with a scowl, then I jumped away searching for my house, poor Sakura. Then I found my balcony, I jumped my way there and stood near the stairs, looking at the magnificent view at the houses and trees, hearing the soft whistles of the wind. Then when I was satisfied, I grabbed my door keys and used it at my door's keyhole, slowly twisting the door knob to open it, then I smelled it room that had the scent of lavender while slowly closing my door from behind. I still have two hours until my dinner with Sasuke. I wonder how Sakura isn't even following me, I should stop before I jinx it. Then I heard a few knocks on my door, interrupting my thoughts. I walked towards my door then opened it, revealing a blondie with bright blue eyes. "Hey (Y/N)!" he said enthusiastically, "Hey Naruto." I replied back casually. Naruto was wearing his black t-shirt along with his orange shorts. "So, umm... What do you need?" I asked him, "Nothimg, just want to hang out, " he straightforwardly told me, and I pointed both whole arms inside me house, telling him it was okay to come in. Then he said his thanks to me while walking inside, looking around. Then we started to talk about our lifestyle about how we eat, sleep, morning, and a bunch of stuff. "Got any crushes?" He asked me with a sarcastic look on his face, "Meh, I don't have any crushes and I will never. Ever. Have a crush." I immediately shot back. "So, even Sasuke?" He asked me with a curious look on his face, Sasuke? How I feel about Sasuke? I don't really know.. I just know I only like him as a friend. "No, not really." then he raised his hands high up in the air, "Yes! Sasuke couldn't get the prettiest girl in town!" The prettiest girl in town? What's he talking about? But whatever it is, I think it's a compliment. Then an hour and thrity minutes later, we said our goodbyes and I watched Naruto leave. Okay just need to prepare..

Author's Note

Tomorrow guys, I will promise to make paragraphs to make the reading much more interesting and easier. So be sure to comment, vote, or none. Have a nice day Sasuke fans! ✌️