Chapter 6 - Win or Lose? -

"Okay..." I said under my breath while focusing on the scene.

Naruto was making Shadow Clones in an attempt to distract Kakashi-sensei,

After Naruto, Sasuke then attacked Kakashi-sensei from behind for a second distraction just to make sure it was all going well.

Then it was my time, I readied all my Kunais and made some Shadow Clones, my Shadow Clones attacked Kakashi-sensei, he was shocked at the part where my clones poofed.

What he didn't know was, there were Shadow Clones around him hiding, that had Kunais prepared in their hands, while I got the most Kunais.

I took a deep breath, and me and my Clones threw the Kunais at him all at once.

He couldn't move for he was off guard at the time. He evaded some Kunais but in the end,

He was hit by three Kunais.

Now I feel bad...

I grabbed the three bells and ran away, hiding in the bushes, then I felt Kakashi-sensei reading his book once again.

"Okay, everyone! Gather up!" he shouted, and all of us went back to our usual place.

Except, someone was missing...

Sakura!

"Hey, where's Sakura?" I asked the three of them but they only raised both of their shoulders in response, indicating they didn't know either.

I went back to where I heard Sakura scream and saw she had her head lying on the ground.

I guess the clone disappeared. "Hey Sakura!" I yelled her name, she looked at me with her red, puffy eyes from the crying.

"Sasuke's alive." she looked at me shocked not believing a thing, "Sasuke!" Then Sasuke appeared behind me, "See?"

Sakura ran up to Sasuke with a big relieved smile on her face, then glomped Sasuke.

Then I started to snicker at the part where Sasuke was getting pretty annoyed by the pink-haired girl, Sakura. Then he looked at me with a scowl, "Oh c'mon! It's funny!" I said while laughing at his miserable experience.

Then Sakura began to snuggle Sasuke on the ground, I felt myself laughing even louder.

I heard a loud thump later on and saw Sakura on the ground, while Sasuke was standing up, looking at her with a glare.

Sakura just stood up and dusted herself with a small frown.

I wiped a tear of joy away from my eyes and walked towards Sasuke, "Hey duckbutt, how's the snuggle~" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

The only thing he could do was roll his eyes in return.

Out of nowhere, he pulled my right arm and I was in his embrace...

"Hn. How's the snuggle (Y/N)?" then I felt my cheeks going red, it was hot, like painful hot! How could Sasuke ever do this to me!

Then I tried getting out from his sweet embrace, only to be pulled back once again.

I felt my head go up and down slightly every time he breathes, I even felt his hot breathe leaving shivers down my spine.

I looked up at him and saw him with a smirk.

Oh no...

Sakura

Is

Staring...

"S-Sasuke-kun.." I called out, he looked at me with a serious face while still hugging me.

"Sakura is watching us..." then he just answered with a "hn." not giving a care at the scary pink monster that was watching us from afar with an irritated face.

What really is the relationship between me and Sasuke?

Sure, there are times where we act like a couple.

But...

That's it. Nothing more.

But it's making me curious, what are we?

One thing I know for sure, I don't love him as 'that'.

"(Y/N)?" a duckbutt called my name while starting at my (E/C) orbs, "Huh?"

"You've been muttering some incoherent stuff. Are you okay?" Did I really say that in real life? Oops... What am I doing?

"Umm... I was just..." I scratched my head "I was just thinking about our survival test." he nodded.

Phew,

I'm glad he believed it.

"Umm... Also... C-Can you let go please?" shoot, I stuttered a lot there.

"Oh yeah, sorry.." he let go of me, and once again it felt cold when he let go of my body, it's weird, because,

It feels empty when he let go of me...

"Okay, so umm..." Naruto said while glaring at Sasuke while Sasuke did a small smirk with his arms crossed over his chest.

This feels familiar... It's probably Deja vu..

I looked over at Kakashi-sensei and saw he was reading a book where a man was chasing a girl with hearts, what is that anyways?

"So, " Naruto walked towards Sasuke, "You think you can have 'em all huh?" Naruto declared at Sasuke with an irritated face, "hn." Sasuke grumbled.

What does Naruto mean?

Kakashi-sensei looked over at Naruto and Sasuke and instantly knew they were about to start a fight, so he did what he did.

"Naruto. Sasuke. Stop that." Kakashi-sensei separated Sasuke and Naruto away from each other.

Seriously, what really is going on?

"Kakashi-sensei, we still hadn't announced who the true winners are. Mind if I ask?" he stopped reading his book and looked at me, clearing his throat.

"You, Sasuke, and Naruto got all the bells right?" I nodded, "Is it by teamwork?" me, Sasuke, and Naruto looked at each other and nodded.

I'm so glad I thought this through!

"Then you all passed-"

"Yay!" Sakura cut off Kakashi-sensei, "I'm afraid Sakura didn't pass.." Kakashi declared.

Naruto frowned a little while me and Sasuke only made a straight face since we weren't close that much from Sakura.

Why isn't Naruto crying at the moment, it's unusual...

Very unusual...

"WHY?!!!" Sakura whined why almost crying, I see that Sakura will miss Sasuke a lot. Well,

It's her fault because she decided to protect someone that was already dead, instead of protecting the one's who were alive and in need of assistance.

Sasuke looked relieved, I mean, I'm not blaming him, she really is annoying.

A brand new life...

WITHOUT SAKURA!!!!

To be continued...

In the next episode...

Ugh... I feel terrible...

I think I'm sick...

I think I'm going to stay for the day in my house..

5 hours later...

I heard a series of knocks from my door interrupting my small nap.

"Hey (Y/N), "  "Sasuke-kun?"   "Kakashi-sensei thought you were sick so he told me to take care of you for the day..."

See you guys!