Chapter 15 - Unexpected -

We were still in the same restaurant. Everything was going well. Not until we heard the door open from the restaurant.

It all caught our attention. Turns out it was...

Sasuke...

He noticed me staring at him so he looked back and was shocked when he found out it was me. I immediately looked away as soon as possible.

I heard him pause, Sakura and Naruto noticed the awkward silence between me and Sasuke.

I began to feel my heart race and I was tearing up...

What is wrong with me...

I heard Sasuke's footsteps getting near me each second passed. Then I felt someone grab my hand and drag me along.

It was Sasuke's warm and soft hands...

Naruto stood up from his seat, but Sakura grabbed his hand and shook her head making Naruto go back to his seat.

Sasuke dragged me outside the restaurant, and led me in between buildings which were empty.

He pinned me against the wall as I blushed a little bit, feeling his hot breath hit my skin. I tried looking down but he got a hold of my chin and made me face him, staring at his black orbs.

I was beginning to tear up, but was not visible.

" (Y/N)... " He called my name softly giving shivers down my spine. I was a blushing mess, yet I was tearing up.

I tried backing away but he went near me, leaving us no space anymore. Our body was touching each other.

"Sasuke! Let go-" I shut my eyes while trying to get out of his trap.

He then once again grab a hold of my chin making me look back at him again with my teary eyes. I was crying...

" (Y/N), look at me... Why are you trying to avoid me?" he asked me worried.

Why am I trying to avoid him? I didn't want him to hate me! If he knew about my feelings... I think that he might think of me as another annoying fangirl of his! And maybe... That's where all of our friend ship ends...

So I avoided him, so that I might forget this feeling I had before.

This is the reason why I chose to be with Naruto...

I sobbed quietly making him look at me with his straight face.

He then cupped my cheeks, " (Y/N), I know you love me. So stop holding back!" I began to tear up even more, feeling that my eyes were getting heavier.

This feeling...

It's negative...

It's full of confusion...

Anxiety...

Depression...

Complicatement...

It's a mix of negative emotions...

It feels like it's just me and Sasuke in this crowded place, I felt the bump on my throat so I gulped down, removing the big bump on my throat.

"(Y/N)." he once again called my name.

I can't look at him! It makes me want to cry even more! I hate Sasuke! I hate how he can read through me!

He leaned in closer to my face while I moved around trying to get out. He went nearer and nearer as I cried.

Just as our lips were about to touch, I pushed him off making him fall to the ground.

I paused and looked at him sitting on the ground.

"I'm sorry." was what I wanted to say.

But what I said instead was, "I hate you." he looked at me with a mix of sadness and shock, watching me run off.

Tears was falling down my face as I ran and ran. I wiped them off, but the tears were just coming back again and again...

(Y/N)! You love Naruto!

You only like Sasuke as a friend!

He's just tricking you!

Besides...

He likes Sakura... Doesn't he?

I accidentally fell down on the ground when I was running, interrupting my emotions and thoughts. I didn't notice I was running on a street of a mountain.

When I tripped and fell, my body rolled and rolled until I even rolled down the high mountain.

I was too weak... the my body can't move anymore...

So I just fell down the mountain... Not even doing anything...

I hugged myself thinking this was the end...

"THUMP!" That was it... The loud sound...

I heard ringing in my ears and my vision was getting blurry, until I was fully unconscious lying on the ground, while some hair was covering my face.

The last thing I heard was Sasuke crying out my name.

"(Y/N)!!"

- One Week Later -

" Beep Beep " was the first thing I heard when I woke up from a white bed and injections was injected to me. I was in a...

Hospital?!

I felt warm hands holding mine, I looked over to my right and saw Naruto sitting on a chair, holding my hands, and was asleep...

What happened...

Oh... Yeah...

I fell down the mountain and got unconscious...

And now, here I am. I'm in this terrible mess... It doesn't matter anyway.

I slowly stood up from my bed only to fall back again in the white bed. That's when I felt Naruto flinch his hand, I think I woke him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

He started to tear up, "(Y/N)..." he unbelievably called out my name. It's as if he thought this was a dream. Silly Naruto!

"(Y/N)! I can't believe it..." he sobbed and pulled me into a warm hug. I smiled and patted his back the process. He cried and cried and heard him do that.

Then the door opened and revealed Sakura. She sobbed too and joined me and Naruto's hug turning it into a group hug.

"(Y/N). I was so worried..." she said in between sobs.

We hugged each other for 5 minutes straight and let go. "So, "  Sakura talked.

"What really did happen?" she was concerned, I know it. "Long story... Don't want to talk about it..." I said.

They didn't asked furthermore because they knew it was going to make me upset. I mean, if that happened to you, would you explain it or hide it?

"By the way... Where's Sasuke?" Naruto and Sakura looked at each other. Sakura was looking at Naruto concerned, while Naruto nodded at Sakura.

She sighed and answered,

"He was waiting for you at the rooftop."

I nodded, "Mind calling him for me?" they nodded.

They left the room and went to search for Sasuke.

What do I do when I see him?

What should I say?

He probably hates me...

Anxiety filled my head. Why am I so nervous?

Then the door opened, interrupting my train of thoughts... Of course, it was the Sasuke... He was walking towards the seat beside me and sat down.

I sighed as he waited for what I had to say.

"Sasuke-kun... I-"

To be continued...