Chapter 11 - First Night -

Yes! We finally made it to little Princess Natsumi's mansion. God, it was so big. It was as big as he Hokage's building!

"Here!" she opened her doors and revealed her great decorated house.

Then she was thinking for a second as we all gasped and began to look around at awe. I noticed her face and asked kindly, "What's wrong Natsumi?" I bent down to her level.

"I think you guys need a makeover!" she jumped up and down with joy filling her eyes. She was immature, yet I found it really adorable.

She thought of who will change first, looking at us one by one. Then she pointed to Kakashi-sensei.

Kakashi-sensei looked up from his book and noticed everyone was staring at him, while he started back with a confused face. He wasn't listening, was he?

I cleared my throat and walked towards Kakashi-sensei, I then whispered that the princess was about to choose a traditional yukata. Kakashi-sensei looked back at Princess Natsumi and nodded with a smile.

Natsumi led him onto the changing room and asked him to choose his Yukata.

I'm kind of excited, though I don't really like this kind of stuff.

We all waited patiently for our sensei to come out of the wardrobe, but it was taking him a lot of time! Sheesh, is he a girl?

Okay, 10 minutes later...

Finally! He's done! The door opened and revealed our sensei with a simple Yukata, but it looked nice on him. His yukata was color white while it was ranged around with black.

Next was Naruto, he wore a blue yukata wrapped around with the color white.

And last from the guys were Sasuke. He was wearing a black Yukata, covered a little bit with white stripes, and had a grey wrap.

Then Natsumi pointed at me next, I was about to enter the wardrobe.

"No, no. I'll be choosing your Yukata Ms. (Y/N)!" she enthusiastically told me with a wide grin plastered on her small face. I patted her head and nodded while close eyed smiling at her.

We all stayed outside, waiting for Princess Natsumi to come out the door.

Then I heard the doorknob twist, I see she's already done! "(Y/N)! Come in!" she smiled at me, I entered her big wardrobe and saw what she had chooses for me to wear.

Holy Cow!

It was so elegant!

I pecked her chubby cheeks and said my thanks

I pecked her chubby cheeks and said my thanks. Then I started to wear it.

Wow, wearing a kimono sure is tiring. Then I was finished wearing the Kimono. I looked at the mirror and I began to stare at astonishment, Natsumi is a God! She just chose the one that looked good on me!