Chapter 9 - First Real Mission! -

"Beep! Beep!" my annoying alarm once again made some noise. This is terrible! I just got sick yesterday, now I'm going back!

It doesn't matter anyway since Sakura isn't there anymore, it's a big relief for me and Sasuke.

I slowly got out of my sheets and turned my alarm off, groaning in annoyance in the process while walking towards the bathroom.

I did my stuff in the bathroom, you can't know!

Then I got out wearing my usual clothes for fighting, then fixed my hair but leaving it down.

I ran my fingers through my (H/C) hair, double-checking my hair was fixed and well. I'm not girly! It's just that, before fighting, you should have a nice fixed hair just in case something happens. Ya know, stuff.

I went out of my window as always, feeling my hair fly.

I looked around and saw Naruto was just about to leave and jump, but I stopped him from doing so, calling him.

"Hey, Naruto!" I waved my whole arm looking like a child, "Oh, hey (Y/N)!" he walked towards me.

I cling on his shoulder and asked permission, "May we walk together?" he began to feel warm and started to smile, "S-Sure!" he went back to his usual enthusiastic self.

Rather than jumping our way to our meeting spot, we just walked together as I clung on his shoulder. I could see some people looking at us, thinking we were a couple. I could feel Naruto stiffening while sweating a lot.

He's nervous?

"Naruto-kun?" he looked at me with a questioning face but still was nervous, "Are you okay? You've been sweating a lot.." I was really worried about Naruto, especially when he fidgets at times.

"Yea, I was just n-nervous.." Naruto scratched the back of his head.

I could understand, the people were staring at us thinking we're a couple even though we're not. But I don't really care since it's Naruto.

As soon as we found our meeting area which is in the middle, we sat on the bench next to the tree.

I once again clung into Naruto's shoulder.

"Hn." I heard from afar, I already knew that voice, it was Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke were glaring at each other, but this time Sasuke was the one with an angry face while Naruto had a small but visible smirk on his face.

I groaned in irritation feeling the dark aura between the two.

"Yo." I looked over to where that voice was heard and saw that Kakashi-sensei was reading his book once again.

"For once! Kakashi-sensei, you're early!" I removed my arm from Naruto and raised my hands in victory, knowing that Kakashi-sensei was early. I could see Naruto repeating my pose.

Kakashi-sensei scratched his neck and did his famous close eyed smile, "Am I really always that late?"
Naruto and I looked at each other then looked back at Kakashi-sensei,

"YES!" We said in unison.

Kakashi-sensei then returned to his serious face, clearing his throat in the process.

"For today's mission, we will be catching a dog." Not again... Just as I thought we were going on a serious mission!

"Sensei! We are no animal controller! So please, just give us a mission properly, we were not here to be an animal controller, but to become stronger!" I hate to say it, but I agree..

We really are no animal controller, we were here to become stronger!

Good point Naruto!

Then Kakashi-sensei began to laugh, we looked at him as if he was a madman. Why is he laughing at nothing?

"That's what I thought you'd say." he said, so was this all his plans?

"Then it's all solved." I looked at him shocked, shouting "Ehhh?!!!!" Naruto jumping up and down, Sasuke smiling a little.

I glomped Kakashi-sensei, making the both of us collapse in the ground, but I still continued.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I really appreciated it, then I felt Kakashi-sensei rub my back, "Okay, okay, please get off." he smiled nervously.

I got off Kakashi-sensei and thought about how our first real mission would be.

Was it going to be fighting ninjas?

Protecting a princess?

Assassinating murderers?

Guarding a shrine?

I'm so pumped for this!

I mentally screamed and jumped around in joy, while on the outside I was just smiling to myself.

"When will this mission be?" I just remembered. Kakashi-sensei paused for a few moments making us all impatient, at this rate I was about to smack him!

"An hour later." he casually said, me and Naruto jumped up and down while duckbutt smirked.

Wait a second, I hadn't eaten breakfast yet! Wow! Silly me! Then my stomach grumbled telling me to already go and eat.

"H-Hey guys... Can we eat first?" they all looked at me weirdly.

"C'mon! I forgot to ate breakfast!" I stomped my foot in annoyance pouting like a child. Sasuke smiled and began to laugh at my actions.

"Sasuke did you just.." Naruto dramatically said, I guess he had never seen Sasuke laugh before in his entire life with Sasuke.

"Hn." was all he could say. Idiot. Can't you just be kind to Naruto?

Welp, I guess I can't do anything, besides, that's how they communicate.

"Anyways, let's eat. My treat." Kakashi-sensei smiled at us, we all grinned widely except for Sasuke, at the fact that he gave us a treat.

Then I felt my stomach grumble again..

"Oops.." was all that came out from my mouth.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cliffhanger! Again!

I'm here to tell you guys something...

Thank you!!

I just got 103 reads just from you guys!

If you read this, you're probably enjoying it!

Please give me some ideas to make the story better!

Arigato Senpai!

- HatsuneHakatsu