Chapter 12 - Feelings... -

I woke up from the comfortable bed, still in Sasuke's warm embrace. He was snoring slightly his hair was covering his face a little.

Somehow...

When I look at him like this...

It makes me...

Feel weird...

He then stopped snoring but didn't move. I removed his hair away from his face, this way I could see his face a little clearer.

I stared into his attractive features...

I mean, I'd be lying if I said he wasn't attractive!

I didn't know he was this good looking. I cupped his cheeks softly with my small hand, then feeling his warm breath.

He opened his eyes slowly and grabbed my hand that was cupping his cheek, making me hitch my breath in response.

"S-Sasuke-kun..." damn it, I stuttered.

He didn't say anything in response but just got closer to my face. I blushed a deep shade of red. What am I going to do?! I began to breathe heavily, feeling my heart pounding so hard and fast like it was going to pop out of my chest.

When our lips were just about to touch, I looked away making him stop.

"I-I'm sorry... I can't..." I apologized sincerely, feeling a little bit of regret. He seemed upset for a minute but later on, he moved on.

He cleared his throat, "I'm going to take a bath." he then walked in the bathroom.

I sighed deeply, feeling upset. I don't know my feelings anymore... I don't understand!

I heard him taking his shower, hearing the water splashing on the ground. Then when he was finished and was wearing one of the guests Yukata, I took a bath and wore this:

 Then when he was finished and was wearing one of the guests Yukata, I took a bath and wore this:

I did all of my usual morning routine and went outside the bathroom.

Me and Sasuke heard the door open. "(Y/N)! Sasuke! Natsumi told me to call you two for breakfast!" Naruto told us with a loud voice. We both nodded in acknowledgment and went to follow Naruto.

He led us outside the house, leading us to the garden full of trees, grass, and flowers. On the ground was a nicely set picnic blanket with some food on it.

I looked at awe in the sight.

"Ta-da!" Natsumi told me and Sasuke with the happiest grin on her face.

But I still thought about the incident earlier when Sasuke was about to-

"Hey (Y/N)! Time to eat!" The loud blondie cut me off, inviting me to breakfast. They were all sitting down at the blanket while Natsumi was tapping the empty spot, telling me to sit next to her.

I sat down next to her, fulfilling her wish.

We all then began to eat. We were having a very good time!

Then the unexpected happened. We all successfully finished up the food, only seeing the containers and wrappers left on the blanket.

We all giggled while Sasuke just smirked.

Everything's different...

Last time, when Sasuke smirks, I feel nothing... But now... I'm feeling weird and relieved every time I see his smile...

I think...

I like Sasuke...

I hate to admit it, but I'm falling in love with the Sasuke. I don't want to tell him my feelings yet, he might get tired of me and think of me as one of his fangirls...

So, I'm just going to keep my feelings hidden...

- Time Skip -

The day passed by quickly, there are still 6 days left for us needing to take care of Princess Natsumi.

I was in the guest's room with Sasuke, staring off into the distance blankly. Then a series of knocks were heard from the door, interrupting our awkward silence.

The door slightly opened and revealed a blondie.

"(Y/N)... Can we talk? Alone?" He looked embarrassed and nervous. I hope it's not something depressing...

"Sure." I replied back to Naruto. I followed him outside and saw he was fidgeting a lot.

There was a minute of silence. "U-Umm..." He blushed while he looked up and stared straight into my eyes.

"I... I-I have feelings for you!" he shouted straight into my face. I looked at him with shock and confusion.

I thought he liked someone else?

"Remember the day I told you I found someone else?" I nodded. I think it was the time where I went off to visit Naruto (See Chapter 8).

"It was you who I was talking about..." my eyes widened even more.

This... Maybe if I... Just accept his feelings... I can forget my love for Sasuke, and love Naruto instead...

"And-" I cut him off while standing on my tippy toes, wrapping my arms around his neck, making our lips touch.

He was stiff at first, but later on began to kiss back and wrap his arms around my waist. Salty tears were dropping down my eyes.

It was a mix of emotions... Happy and sad...

We both stopped kissing...

"I... Love you too Naruto..." I told him while hugging him tightly.

This feels so wrong...

But it's for the best...

For me...

And Sasuke...

I looked behind Naruto and saw Sasuke standing outside the door, watching me and Naruto hug. He just went back in without a word when I caught him.

Naruto let go of me and put both of his hands on both of my shoulders, looking at me with a straight and confident face.

"I promise to take care of you (Y/N)..." he wiped away my tears.

I fake smiled at him, pretending I wasn't feeling any pain at all...