Chapter 18 - The Truth -

"Sasuke..." I called out, trying to hold in my tears...

He looked at me with his raven orbs as he had a straight face. I was dazzled by his attractive features, especially his capturing eyes.

It was so sweet yet addictive, it's like a trap...

Those were the truth... Those were the ones I was hiding... The ones which I never thought I  would say...

And finally, he stood up from the white bench and looked at me, still holding the bench from behind. I began to tear up, but wasn't on purpose...

We stood silent for eternity, I had a straight face, yet tears were falling down from my slightly red and puffy eyes, as he stood up with a normal face.

But I could see he was holding it in.

If only I was truly honest for my feelings... It wouldn't hurt to love Sasuke this much...

A tear dropped from his gorgeous eye, still having a straight face and opened his arms wide, telling me to go hug him.

I did as he wished... I ran to him with no regrets, no lies, nothing negative... For this was the truth I have been seeking...

I truly love Sasuke...

I wrapped my arms around him, making him slightly fall back from the hard impact I had made from the run.

He put his head on top of my shoulder and I felt a wet substance drop on my right shoulder...

Sasuke is... Crying?

I began to join him and sob louder than him.

Nuzzling my face in his comfortable chest. It was the same as Naruto's embrace...

But...

It felt so right...

I sobbed louder and louder, until people were looking at the both of us... I just ignored them all, continuing to cry as I was still in his embrace...

I smiled and he let go of me...

Next getting a hold of my chin and slowly getting near my face... This is it (Y/N)... Don't ruin this for us...

I closed my eyes... The next thing I felt was Sasuke's soft lips touch mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I melted on to his kiss...

It was so addicting... It was something you could never get tired of...

We both let go and panted heavily...

" I love you..."

We both said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you're together now?!" Sakura asked me and Sasuke with a loud voice. Naruto, me, and Sasuke nodded altogether at her obvious question.

I saw Naruto had a little hint of disappointment in his eyes...

I'm sorry Naruto...

Sakura then glomped me, making the both of us fall down on the ground hardly. I rubbed my head as she was still squealing all types of congratulations.

Ow. That hurt.

Then I couldn't breathe. Dude! Sakura isn't weak!

Wait... This feels familiar... It's probably from that time when me and Sakura reunited together.

- Flashback -

" That was fast. After all, you all just became a team! But, I'm happy for you, congrats!" she hugged me tightly.

She was hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe!

Sakura is NOT weak! I repeat! Sakura is NOT weak!

"C-Cant... B-Breathe..." I said with the last air on my lungs, then she let go of me and quickly apologized, bowing her head.

I then started to laugh and she giggled along with me.

I can see we would be good friends!

      - Present -

Good times...

" Hey Sakura, weren't you head over heels with Sasuke? " I asked her. I'm right though, not to brag. She should be upset right now. I'm not trying to get sassy! I'm just curious!

" I used to." she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

I wonder who that may be~

" C'mon, who is it? " I nudged her shoulder with a suspicious grin on my face as I moved my eyebrows up and down.

Sasuke looked at me with a slight smirk.

" I-I'll never tell! " she shouted at me and gave me a hard hit behind my head making me groan in response.

It was just a light hit though.

It still hurt!

But that didn't stop me from forcing her, " I don't want to be your friend anymore, you don't trust me do you?" I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted like a kid.

" Fine!" she shot back.

She went near my ears and whispered something. I nodded a few times, and when she let go, I began to understand.

" Really?! Kib-" she covered my mouth.

"Shush!" I went near her ears and whispered what I was supposed to say earlier, "Kiba?! Well, you do look good together~" I teased as she blushed a deep shade of red.

You can mistake her by a tomato by now!

I then had a suspicious grin plastered all over my face as I went towards Sasuke, looking at Sakura. She was getting the shivers.

I think she already knows my plan... Ima set them up!

Sasuke looked at us weirdly, not understanding a single thing about our newly kept secret. He held my hands, making it interlock as Naruto and Sakura looked at us with a wide smirk.

"Sasuke-kun, they're teasi-"  "I don't care." he said with a carefree tone and kissed my forehead, still interlocked with my hands.

I blushed a deep shade of red.

This is so embarrassing! But I don't really mind.

Then I looked back over to Naruto and Sakura and saw they had even wider smirks I didn't even know was possible!

I looked down and began to fidget with my fingers, still flustered and flushed.

Then I felt Sasuke look at me with a slight smirk, but the others didn't see for they were having a "normal" conversation.

It was the usual, hitting each other and stuff...

As for me, I'm going to be with Sasuke for a while now!

To be continued...

Don't worry! I'm still continuing this series!

See ya soon! HatsuneHakatsu, out!