Chapter 4 - Dinner With Sasuke -

Now, I just need to get ready...

I searched for some clothes from my wardrobe and found a very comfortable ninja outfit, I mean, if I have an outfit for school I should have an outfit for outside use only such as date- I mean-

Nevermind...

Then I felt myself getting excited, why though? This isn't my first time eating dinner with someone else, so why now? You know what? Nevermind... Again... I wore my pretty but comfortable clothes,

It was a nice black dress with a red ribbon rolled on the waist

It was a nice black dress with a red ribbon rolled on the waist. Then I went out from my window making me look like a burglar, I looked at the nice view while jumping from building to building looking for the place called 'Ichiraku Ramen' one of my favorite places to eat at.

Then I smelled something very good, and of course! It was Ichiraku Ramen.

I found Sasuke sitting at the long chair, waiting for me. I never knew Sasuke would really do it, especially for a rude guy like him.

I guess he really hates fangirls that much...

Then I went to sneak up from behind him, slowly tiptoeing to his direction slowly, to my surprise, he wasn't suspecting a thing. He was not looking behind or even raising a hand indicating he found me.

I quickly pushed his back slightly in attempt to scare him, then when he was about to turn around, I stopped him from moving and whispered, "Scaredy cat." Then he turned to face me with a slight scowl visible on his face.

Then I started laughing while holding my stomach, slowly sitting beside him still laughing. I laughed and laughed making him look at me with a glare. And when I was satisfied laughing, I wiped away my tears of joy making him even angrier.

"Aw c'mon, it was funny okay?" I said with a smile, then he leaned in closer to me..

He got closer and closer until his lips were near my ears, "You think?" he whispered to me softly with a teasing tone, making me blush and have a flushed face.

Then he backed away, "Now that's what you call funny." my lips were parted a little, and my face was still flushed staring at nothing. Then when I looked at him, he had a slight smirk on his face.

Then he started to look at my clothes quickly, "Whats the matter?" I asked him, "Its just that... You look nice." his sudden comment made me blush a little, but nothing much. No hard feelings.

"May I have your bestselling ramen please?" Me and Sasuke ordered in unison, making me laugh while he smirked.

"Coming right up!" the old man said while making some ramen that Naruto was always babbling about. I guess it's really that good, I can even smell it from afar.

"So, are you another fangirl of mine?" he asked me with a sarcastic look on his face.

"Of course... Not!" I shot back, making him smirk a little.

"Here are your ramens!" The mood man said while putting two big bowls of ramen in front of us, I smelled the ramen smelling the delicious taste, while I saw Sasuke already digging in. "No fair! You already started!" I said and huffed in annoyance, now we can't race.

"Sorry, you didn't tell me." he said while slurping some noodles, while I started to eat too quickly surpassing him.

As I was slurping I could see Sasuke was slowing down a little, "Hey, why did you slow down?" He slowly gulped down his food and answered, "I like tasting my food first."

As I heard his answer, I began to slow down savoring every flavor that I taste everytime I put some noodles in my mouth that was slightly wet by the soup. I guess Sasuke is right, ramen tastes better when you slow down.

We were quiet when we were eating, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable, nor comfortable either.

Then we finished our ramens, it was too quiet so I decided to start a conversation. "Hey, about Sak-"

I was about to talk about Sakura, but speak of the devil, Sakura's voice was heard behind us "Hi Sasuke-kun~" making Sasuke have an annoyed face like someone just ruined his peace. I don't disagree with him though, Sakura is always so clingy.

I sighed, disappointed at our dinner making Sasuke glance at me in my sudden disappointed sigh.

Then Sakura began to cling in Sasuke's shoulders, Sakura pushing me off to the end of the chair stealing my spot. I hate to admit it, but I'd rather hang out with Sasuke rather than the pink-haired girl Sakura, who's a big fangirl of THE Sasuke.

"Sakura, didn't I tell you not to come." Sasuke asked Sakura which sounded more of like a sentence making Sakura frown a little, and cling unto Sasuke's shoulder tighter.

Oh c'mon!

"I'll see you tomorrow Sasuke." I waved goodbye then started to walk off.

I took a small glance from behind me and saw that Sakura was still clinging in Sasuke's shoulder, then Sasuke was staring at me with a hint of worry on his face.

Then I began to jump away finding my home.

I guess I can't really expect big stuff, for it always end this way.

But, I've never felt this before...

Is it jealousy? Or am I just frustrated?