Chapter 20 - Barbecue -

Hey, it's been two days since me and Sasuke bought the decorations, and guess what. We were able to push ourselves not to get lazy! I know, it sounds like a very small yet big accomplishment. But you have no idea how hard it was to decorate. Naruto helped us decorate too along with Sakura, they were very nice to escort us. To be honest, what would I do without those three?

I smirked to myself, hands on my hips, looking around at my apartment proudly. The place was still welcoming, but it was scary. We changed the other light to red, there were spider webs scattering around my windows and roof, pumpkin printed stuff in front of the door, there was black colored papered bats lined up with a string connected to the wall, ridiculously huge pumpkin lantern under my table, and most importantly, my costume on top of our couch. In this Halloween, I'm going to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland! Well, not because I like that movie, I just think she's popular around kids, especially youthful girls. Imagine me, in that costume, giving out candies to little children. Well, I love kids if you don't know. Actually, Sasuke always teases me about having kids, but the only thing I could do was just blush and stutter, which results in him laughing at me with his usual smirk.

"We did a really good job!" Sakura said, wiping if a sweat with her very innocent smile, but the truth is she is ridiculously scary when she's mad. Enough about that, I guess the one who devoted the most was her, maybe treating them to a certain restaurant might be nice. "Say, what do you think of going to an unlimited barbecue restaurant?" I asked her with a very proud face. Sakura thought for a while, but later on she shook her head, "I'm having a diet this week, so unlimited barbecue is a no no." behind me was Sasuke rolling his eyes. I faced my body towards Sasuke and patted him in the shoulder, making him relax. "Thanks." he said with a straight tone. "No problem." I went to look back at the three.

--------

"I don't know how you guys did it, but somehow I'm here eating barbecue with all of you." Sakura said as she had barbecue and rice in her mouth. She was a little bit blurry but we still understood her, she was kinda annoyed at how we all forced her to come, but I don't think she minds, in fact, I think she's enjoying it. The soft, no, the loud sizzles from the barbecue was giving me a very big appetite, and especially that salty yet sweet scent! It was perfection! I hurriedly chopped my chopsticks in to two, then of course, get a nicely cooked barbecue from the cooking thing. Yikes, I forgot what it was called! I put the barbecue on top of my rice, cooling it down a little, blowing it. The smell got stronger and stronger making my mouth water at the thought of eating the barbecue with some saice along with the rice.

Beside me of course was my beloved duckbutt, cooking some barbecue. He looked handsome as he was beginning to get sweaty, actually, you know in one of those movies where their crushes sweat and sway their hair around in slow motion? Well, that's kinda how it looks like from my view. Thank goodness everyone was busy eating so that they won't notice I was starting at Sasuke, but, the one staring wasn't them. It as actually Sasuke. I mentally facepalmed to myself, embarrassed.

"U-Umm..." I put both f my hands and cupped my cheeks, covering my very visible blush, looking at the side in attempt to calm myself down. I looked back at Sasuke and saw he was smirking, he dropped down the chopsticks on top of his plate. "I see... You think I'm good looking?" he said joking around, immaturely. The result was, I got much more embarrassed and decided to stand up, clenching my fist, hair covering my face, and I was literally a tomato. Well, there was one problem, my situation was this.

Sasuke was sitting right where I was supposed to go to leave, so I couldn't escape

Sasuke was sitting right where I was supposed to go to leave, so I couldn't escape. I decided to push my way there, but in the end, his soft warm hands made my gesture soft, he pulled my hand and made me sit on his comfortable lap sideways. I could see some girls were watching at the both of us with jealousy plastered and written all over their pretty faces since the Sasuke is very attractive to girls. This situation can't get any worse... Can it? Well, unfortunately, it can.

"Don't you run away from me, you scaredy cat." Sasuke commanded me with his deep, teasing voice. It was literally making me blush a thousand times worse! I hope this was the worse part, because I might faint out of this. I can't handle these kind of stuff! Especially when it's with Sasuke! I felt like I was inside Sasuke's trap, but it wasn't in a bad way, it was actually in a good way. Sasuke snaked his arms in my body, pulling me to his embrace. My head was in his chest, I could hear his heart was beating as fast as mine, his hot breath was hitting my head, sending shivers down my spine. I wanted to scream out help from Naruto and Sakura, but Sasuke was really hard to defeat, so there was nothing I could do, but just do nothing, enjoy it.

The truth is, I want the both of us to stay like this forever, but that would be clearly impossible. "Sasuke-kun~" I accidentally said with my comfortable tone. He was beginning to heat up, I guess that was enough to make him blush. Maybe I learned something from Sasuke... He likes me saying out his name. That's actually cute, but very unusual for Sasuke since he hears those words everytime he sees a fangirl. But I'm the special one! Sasuke owns me, and I own him...

Fair and square...   Right?

-------

I hope you guys enjoyed it! And be sure to hit that big star to vote! Also, if you have any requests or any hate, maybe compliments? Please say it down in the comments below.

Stay tuned for more!

Love you!