its my Birthday so what.

{Getting ready for my birthday surprise} Chapter 1

I cry out in pain as my mother yanks my hair with the brush, "Okay lady", I scream at her holding my throbbing head.

Don't get me wrong I can do my own hair but my mother said she had something planed special for me. Today was my birthday I was finally 17.

"Dang sis"

my older brother laughs biting into his apple. I gave him a glare telling him to shut up.

I was relieved when she put the brush down, I don't miss this one bit, I thought to myself.

Just then my older sister walks in with makeup and a dress over her arm.

She gave me a wide smile walking towards me to do God's knows what.

Moments later

I stood looking in the full length mirror; I have to admit I look pretty good.

My hair was up in pin curls, with apart at the top leaving curled strands hanging on each side of my face.

The dress I am wearing is black with a purple belt that went around my waist.

The only problem that it didn't reach my knees, and this brought back old memories.

( "if your dress doesn't reach your knees, people will see your bee bee") that's what my second grade teacher Mrs. Marten always use to tell us, all the way up into high school that stuck with me, that s why I were dresses that goes pass my knees.

"Come on or we will be late..." my mother says pushing me away from the mirror I tried to stop her by digging my heels in the carpet but they were sliding leaving marks on the floor.

"Okay, mom dang will you stop pushing me," I say to her normally, she would have popped me in my back for talking to her that. However, all she said was don't forget my back pack dear as she headed to the car. 

{The car ride}

I look at my surroundings; All I see is trees, and a narrow dirt road.

And a tree that we passed before like seven times already, I look over to my mother whose eyes are fixed on the road.

Confusion set in when we approached a big building in the middle of nowhere.

I had a funny feeling set in the bottom of my belly but as I see many cars outside calmed me somewhat.

I turn to my mom who's now pulling up to the entrance of the building, She waits for me to get out.

"Mom isn't you coming?" I say getting out since it was her surprise for me.

"Sure baby let me go find a spot and I will be right back she tells me, "oh and don't forget your bag,"

She gives me one of those motherly smiles as she hands the bag to me.

I shut the door, watching her speed off in the same direction that she came; I stood there in shock as realization hit me. "She left me, I can't believe that woman."

Well I can't do anything about it now; I make my way inside the big building.

The inside didn't look like much of a regular building, more like a stadium.

What kind of a birthday gift is this? I thought as I approach a middle age man

His hair was a light red with dark green eyes.

"Hi" I give him a warm smile, "My name is Misty Carter Valentine.

My mother dropped"-- but I was soon cut off with the raise of his hand I knew that was a sign to tell me to stop talking.

He then led me through two big open doors stepping aside he let me go in.

The sound of the door slammed behind me made me jump, looking behind I see the man was gone and I was left alone.

A head of me all I could see was forest and a bunch of girls, I ran to one of the girls stood not to far from me, as I look around all of the girls from 17 and up were all wearing dresses,

"why on earth is everyone in a dress I question. And what makes it so bad is that they couldn't even move on the count of how tight it was clinging to their bodies.

"Hi"

I turn my head to see a girl right around my age may be a little older than me.

"Hi" I say back  her hair is long blond reaching to the center of her back, She kind of remembers me of a princess, you know in the coloring books.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked waiting on her reply she looked at me then looked around as if she was hiding something before she spoke.

"It's a..." she started to say but stopped mid-sentence, the sound of guys entering through the doors caught my attention, Princess leaned into me telling me something but I couldn't hear on the count of all the noise.

A loud noise made me jump, looking around I see a woman on top of a stage, was that there before? Everyone stopped talking when she spoke.