Back track and it hit me.

Princess pov

I set in the meeting Alpha Vince made us attend, we were all beyond tired a month has passed and we still haven't found Misty.

I feel Alexia hit me every time my eyes fell shut my wolf hasn't spoken to me ever since I found out the Terrance was our mate and I left him. I have been feeling not well lately, I been throwing up blood. I don't know what's wrong with me and i didn't mention this to anyone because I didn't want them to worry, I struggled trying to keep my eyes open as I kept dozing off.

I soon felt this weird pain in my abdomen pressing it with my finger to get it to stop but it didn't then the weirdest thing happened Vince stopped talking and started stiffing the air so did everyone else.

His eyes started changing to black and his head shot in my direction; i was puzzled to what was happening.

I felt myself quickly being pulled looking behind me I seen that it was George Vince's younger brother, he drag me out of the room to a different room that was farther away from the other rooms in the pack house.

Once we were in the room he closed the door and locked it, my eyes widen what was he doing?

He soon moved himself farther to the door, I looked at him did I stink or something's that's why they were acting this was, I was about to speak when I heard lots of banging on the door that scared me.

"Let us in George, a male yelled

"We won't hurt her all we just want to do is *uck her, one of the guys said.

There soon became more banging on the door. Followed by more yelling of males talking about what they wanted to do to me, I was so confessed. I was about to walk to Gorge to ask him what was going on. But he yelled at me to stay way, at his action I backed away and set on the bed looking confessed and he could look at my face and tell that I didn't know what was happening.

Gorge closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath and breathing through his nose; he was one of my best friends like a brother to me.

"You're in heat Sis" he tells me, I look at him wanting to laugh, I heard of being in heat but I don't really feel anything like the stories heard of.

"I don't feel like I'm in heat I tell him really I don't feel anything at all."

"Sis for now you will feel normal but as times goes it will get worse and your smell will only drive us all mad."

"I still don't understand" I tell him.

"Sis since you is half were and vamp your heat is the most deadly.

It came to this when you found your mate, and you have not mated or accept him as your mate." He paused then looked at me. Your heat can go on for more than 3 days.

"What!!!!!! Do you mean, you're not making sense?"

"I told you since your half vamp your body is different from a whole werewolf, since you haven't claimed him as your mate he won't show up even if you're in heat. If any one of us, how do I say this if anyone of us satisfy your needs It won't work you will still be in heat because your body only wants your mate."

He finish still looking at me so much was going on in my mind that I really couldn't think my stomach felt unease I was scared to death.

"So when does it start?" I ask him

"He shook his head, I don't know but I'll stay with you till it's over and if it becomes too much I will call Vince. And so on." He says it makes me feel a little better.

I lay down on the bed feeling my eyes close.

"I see Gorge grab a chair sitting backwards in it.

"Sis," he says I look over at him, still so tired

"You never told me who your mate is?" I smile at him

"Why should I tell you, you said that the mate will not come?"

He shacks his head "yes that is true but I still want to know for your safety and it could be a possible that he will show up if you tell me who he is?" he says laughing at how stubbing I'm being, Taking a deep breath.

"Terrance McLain" I say feeling my eyes start to close again, I didn't hear anything for a moment, thinking to myself Terrance can't be that bad I know his a player but everyone knows that. I heard him laugh to himself but I was too tired to open my eyes.

"Hum Terrance McLain" I heard him say.

"Why do you say it like that, like his bad news or something, his just a play boy I tell him."

He was quite again.

"I know Terrance But you never seen him once you get on his bad side, and you know Accepting him as your Mate to get back in his good Grace's you have your work cut for you." I heard him say.

I was too tired to fuss back with him as I drift into a deep sleep the last words he said hung in my head

You have your life cut out for you.