rejection

Josh pov

My mother was the one who was stressed out more then any one of us, when she  didn't wake my mother stayed by her side morning and night waiting, so was everyone else in the pack house even me I was ready to reject her then I had to ask myself does rejection even work on humans???

******

It has been three days and she still haven't shown any signs of waking up.

My mother was out shopping so she asked could I watch over her to make sure that shes okay I went to check on her as soon as i steeped foot inside her room I squint my noise at the burning smell as I walked in.

I looked around trying to figure out where the smell is coming from.

I looked around, under her bed, all of a sudden something on her inter arm caught my eye,  as I leaned in closer it looked like a flower.
I couldn't help myself so  I ran my figure across the image how can somone skin be soft and perfect.

I jumped back as a shock ran through my body as soon look at her. I believe she spelled me I feel tingling Rome all over my body where the shock use to be this had me questioning myself what is going on and is she even human.

What was I saying of course she was human?

The sound of the front door open and I could smell my mother coming.

the first thing I was going to do was ask her about the tattoo but I never got the chance because a wolf cry caught my attention and into the night I shifted.

********
No one's point of view

Misty could feel unknown present beside her she fought to open her eyes but failed every time.

She felt someone touch her arm and slowly rub their fingere across the image on her arm, at first she started to panic but soon after a shock ran through her whole body this was suppose and the strangest thing the touch begin to calm her raising heart, as fast as it came it was gone, just like that, she was left with coldness.

Josh pov.

Days soon turned in to weeks and it still wasn't any sign of her waking.

The pack soon stopped waiting, and the packs Doctor was as confused as my mother. They didn't understand why she wasnt waking, and me I waited as soon as she wakes so I can say the words that I been wanting to say the very first day I found out she was my Mate.

I was soon called to my father's office. i was about to knock when I heard him say come in. I walked inside looking around I can tell my mother helped him decorate the walls was a light egg white and the flooring was cherry wood. With a black sofa on the side the room looked nice, but let's be real if it was us mean everything would be one color and that's blue.

I take a seat in the black arm chair I knew my mother picked out throwing one of legs over the arm waiting for my father to speak.

He rose from is started to walk around and seat on the edge of his desk even his desk was cherry wood.

"Son we have a problem." He says handing me a piece of paper.

I look at the paper in his hand before taking it.
I read every word slowy and carefully making sure that I dont miss anything ever word I read I feel my blood boil.

"Send her back."

"Son it's not that simple, she's your mate he says in a clam voice.

"You think I want her?" I say laughing to myself

"I don't  even know what that thing is in there but I know she can't be human.

My father didn't say anything  as he hands me another piece of paper I read it and when I do I  close my eyes  take in a deep breath.

"I'll go" just stay here and make sure Mom dont get to upset. I tell he getting to my feet I call Terrance and Damien and tell me them to meet me out front this is going to be a long day.