what am I saying

Misty pro

"I woke up in a black room, oh no I am blinded, and my eyes haven't against to the dark.

It felt like I was lying on something hard and soft, I rubbed my hand over the cushion; I was lying on a mat.

My head is killing me, I think trying to stand on my legs losing my balances.

I crawled off the bed searching for the door, once I found the knob I turned but it didn't open.

"Help me,"I scream. Please help me someone" I yell hoping someone would come.

"They can't hear you." I look around to see where the voice was coming from; I see a black and red bird that looks like a robin,

"Who are you" I ask the bird, "call me Conner" he tell me.

I'm like a watch out bird,

"What do they want with me?" I ask him since he said that he was a look out bird, he should know,"

Before he could answer my question, the door to the room opened, and in came a man that looked likr he had dark hair, he walks over slowly to me and bent down so that he was eye level. I could smell the alcohol on is breath before he even opened his mouth.

"Such a pretty little thing," he tells me as he brushes a strain of my hair out of my face. I look him dead in the eye "Get away from me you dirty... "I didn't even have time to finish before he laughs an evil laugh.

"Aye boss you got a sassy one right here, "we are going to have a lot of fun with you" he tells me before getting to his feet and walking out of the room, more like a cell.

{Josh pov}

I round up as many wolfs that I could think of to help me find her but they came up short. I didn't get much sleep I couldn't stop thinking that she could be dead somewhere. But I knew that she wasn't because the bond would of have broken.

I watched as minutes turned into hours, hours turned to days, days went into weeks and it's been a month since she was taken. Neighboring packs were exhausted alone with my pack, I was starting to give up and face the fact that I might not see her again.

The house is different; it seems as if it was missing something. As I walked down the empty hallway, it just wasn't the same without Misty, sure she never really talked, but she liked to fuss with me and laugh at Terrance. Her room still looked the way she left it, well some things were if you include broken chairs, and windows, don't judge me I can't help the way I feel. Wait how the he** do I feel?

I made my way to the living room and saw Terrance watching a movie. Unlike the rest of us Terrance still hasn't lost hope, he said that his going to find her. He says once he finds her and brings her back he's going to kick my ass I laugh to myself, "as if he can I sit beside Terrance but he doesn't acknowledge me because his attention is on the movie he was watching Rush Hour that was one of Misty favor movies I once heard her tell him that her and her brother watched rush hour 1, 2, and 3 for a week straight.

For the past weeks every time I walked into the room, I had seen Terrance watching Rush Hour for a week straight maybe even more. When I add the days up in my mind, it's been a month, sometimes I think that something is wrong with him, but I know it's the only way his coping with her being gone.

They were best friends after all he was the closet to her.

I didn't say anything as I set on the other side of the sofa we just set in watched the movie, it seemed different because you didn't hear Misty laughing and talking about the movie hearing her eat on her popcorn, 30 minutes into the movie I see Cassie come into the room.

"Don't get me wrong she's good to look at but a pain in the ass to be with. She has this crazy idea that I will make her the future Luna of the pack. Hell will freeze over before I let that happen.

Cassie soon came over to me I look at her, she was standing in front of the television , and it was my favor part in Rush Hour 2 when Carter ask the woman for direction and she trying to give him a chicken.

"Are you a greenhouse", I asked her? That's what my mother always says me.

Huh, she said puzzled. "Are you made of glass I replied, because you're in front of the TV as if I can see through you?"

Oh Josh, she laughs and sits on my lap I like her nerves; I've been stress these past few weeks. I don't know what I was thinking, well actually I do, I wasn't thinking with my head. I grab her in my arms and kiss her; i stood up turning her body fully towards me. Cassie jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist I hold her in place as i walk to my room with her. Kissing her deep and moaning, I knew that Terrance is beyond pi**ed at my actions but I have to relive my stress and this is the only way.