who can save him know

Josh pov.

I left the room laughing to myself walking towards my father's office.

I enter his office without knocking taking a seat behind his desk, he didn't look at me as he walked around the room as if thinking.

"is it true son, what your mother told me?" he asked I knew my mother was going to tell my farther but I didn't think this soon. I Looked over to my mother who I didn't realize was in the room she looked almost heart broking

"Yes" I said to him "It will be for the best. "Playing with the stress ball I picked up from my father's desk

"How is it for the best Joshua?" he yells at me, rubbing his temples

I set up in the chair looking him in the eye.

"You don't know what they told me about her."

"What who told you about her Joshua because this isn't making any scene to me?"

The next hour or so I told my mother and farther the news I found out about my so called Mate.
But did you think they believed me..no

"Joshua that doesn't explains anything maybe if you just talk to her and let her explain."

My mother says trying to protect her, but it was no use I had my mind made up she had to go.
-------------------------------------------

Misty pov.

The words played in my head hours after he left Moments ago.

(Playback)

"Now what you're going to do is get in there and clean yourself up."

He still says kissing my neck "I will return shortly and bring you your  outfit to wear. you will become my maid..."
I move my head more to give him better assess I don't know what  came over me but it felt so good.
My eyes shot open as I push away from him away from me.

"Your maid!!" I yell looking him into his eyes, "but I'm your mate". My voice breaks, this time He looks at me and  smirks

"I never told you that, my mother may have told you those things, to feel that pretty little head of yours he touches my head as he speaks.

"But believe me when I say you're nothing to me you're not even truth worthy to be called a mate."

"Then let me go!!!!!" I yell at I say his eyes do a slit golden blue color. This terrified me. He blinked once or three times before they returned their normal color
"why do you want to keep me here if I'm such a promble you?" As o say this all I see is a smile slowly played on his lips.
Is He psycho?

"I want you to suffer the way our whole pack did."

With that said he walked out I was left confused me wonder what was he talking about.

(No ones point of view)

Bethany watched her son leave out his father office,

"My love I just don't know what to do with him, can you believe that he made her his Maid for goodness sakes.

Her husband's says rubbing his forehead "I want be able to control him much longer."

"Don't worry dear his mate will be able to control him, she says to her husband placing a hand on his back.

"How can she if he wants her as a maid." He doesn't want anything to do with her.

"She looked at her husband "just give him time he would soon come around."

"I hope your right" he says placing a kiss on  his wife's  forehead.